How to use a deprecated feature in bubble

Hi,

I want to use Horizontally float relative to feature of floating groups in bubble.
But since it is deprecated , is there anyway to use it

Regards,
Oren Saldanha

I’m guessing no. That’s kinda the point of deprecating features, to make them unavailable.

Is there any alternative to do get same functionality.

Can you describe your use case? What is it you’re trying to accomplish?

You could use the SlideBar plugin for that, or you could use a floating group anchored to the top and bottom, and make sure it’s dragged all the way to the left of the page. Then, you’d create a separate group for your body to the right of the Floating Group.

You mean something like this

You’ll need to make sure the floating group stretches from the top of the page to the bottom of the page, otherwise you’ll see it come up short like in the image you shared.

I tried it and it does work but when I try it on a different resolution it does not work properly.

I’m not sure how you mean. The two images look exactly the same to me. What’s the difference?

In the second image the button is a bit above the position from what I want it to be.

If you want the button to be anchored to the bottom, you’re probably going to need to put it inside another floating group, anchored only to the bottom of the earlier floating group. I don’t even know if that’ll work, but that’s the first thing I’d try.

Okay let me try that

HI,

Is there any way to set the the height of an element to the height of the viewport?

I think this will solve my problem.

Regards,
Oren Saldanha

I think you’ll need to do this with some custom Javascript. If you search the forum, you could find some threads on that.

This plugin can be your solution.

I haven’t used this plugin yet, can you use those values to determine dynamic width and height somehow?

Okay let me try that

Do you know how to use it?

I cant figure out how to get the screen width and height