How to use competition in the market to your advantage

Hi everyone!

I have a new resource I want to share with you, but first, a little backstory…

Over the past few years, we’ve had people reach out feeling discouraged about building their apps because they came across another app similar to theirs that had already been launched.

It’s always gut wrenching to feel the disappointment they’ve experienced after putting a bunch of work into their app, only to realize someone else launched before them.

But, here’s the thing (and what we always tell them)…competition can be a really good thing when it comes to launching an app and growing a business.

I know a lot of peoples’ instinctive reactions are to see competition as a threat, or to feel like hiding their idea behind a bunch of contracts and locked doors.

In reality, though, there are always going to be many solutions to a single problem…

And that’s okay.

You don’t have to be the only one, and in fact, having other solutions out there can make yours better.

Alright…back to the new resource I want to share:

We just put together a blog post on exactly why having competition in your market is a good thing, and not only that, but how to use it to your advantage.

If any of the above resonates with you, this is a must-read (and in our opinion, a must-read regardless :wink: )

Take a look here and keep this close by as you build your app and business.

Cheers,
Gaby

Coaching No Code Apps
Join our Facebook group for insider access to no-code development
Get professional development services
Enroll in expert-led courses and products

5 Likes