I got stuck using calculations with days and conditionally showing them on current day /calendar

I have an app where users can sign up on a course program that takes for example 20 days.

Inside a course data I have data type for list of days (20 days on a list, orderfrom 1-20.)

I have a data type for a Start Day data type too and when user signs up on a course I save on a “my courses start day” list with the curse info under user profile.

I just try to figure out how to calculate and show course day on a calendar or on a current day if course days number = current day - equals users start day on that course?
I
Let’s say users course start day is 1.12.2018
I want to conditionally filter out days that are current day -minus- start day. For some reason I seem to struggle to do it.

I think this is similar to what you wanted. I think the information you are filtering is where I have “Last Contacted”

I am comparing a customers last contact date with the current date. I think this value sets on the current date. Change to -2 if you want it hiding anything for the previous day.

Hey. I get what you are saying but I’m not sure if this is what I need… It doesn’t seem to do the trick for me.

In a way it’s simple but I can’t wrap my head around it.

I have a start day for a course and list of course days ordered from 1-20.

If current day = start day + any course days order number is true this condition true…

Is there a way to do the calculation for all list items?

Can you add a filter to the repeating group search?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.