I use Integromat instead of Zapier to connect to other webservices

I wanted to connect Bubble and Podio to get data from Podio into Bubble. So I tried the API connector plugin but although I connected to other services successfully with the API connector. It didn’t work out for me with Podio. It did not match with my experience level.

That’s why tried it with Integromat. And after some research, it was pretty easy to create the workflow I need.

I thought it would be nice to share it with you.

The example below I trigger a webhook from Bubble with two parameters. An ID of a thing in Bubble and an ID of a corresponding record in Podio. Every record in Podio has three image fields with one or more images. That’s why you see three iterators in the image.

In the first image field, we stored a profile image. So we tell Integromat to take the first image of te first image field and save it in Bubble as a profile image. Al other images go to an image thing linked to the profile.

https://www.integromat.com/

9 Likes

Looks great, Mike, but just in case you need it later, we have built a Podio plugin 📔 Podio API Connector - New Plugin from Zeroqode
it has a few calls for now but when necessary we can add more

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hey Levon,

I scan the forum daily for new interesting topics but this one didn’t appear on my radar. I will take a look at it.

I assume the plugin, for now, does not do anything regarding scheduled API workflows. Am I right?

Somewhat unrelated, but I really wish @Bubble’s workflow page looked, and worked, more like this. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I agree.

Integromat is in many ways a well-designed service.

For Example, When a workflow hits an error, the current call and all following calls will be put in a queue waiting to be processed. After you fixed the problem and reactivate the workflow the calls in the queue wil be processed. This is one of the many nice features.

#notsponsored :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kfawcett More ‘visual’ programming :slight_smile: we’ll consider it

11 Likes

Thanks @neerja! #longtermgoals :wink:

2 Likes

please :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be amazing!

1 Like