Icons showing as question marks and are now unclickable

all of a sudden, icons im using are showing up as question marks (there are dashed circles around them and they are animated) and the icons are no longer clickable.

I am not getting any issues like that. Just using the standard icons from bubble?

I started having the icon question mark issue as well. I am using standard icons. The icons are no longer responsive. If I run it in safe mode without plugins the problem doesn’t exist.

@bryanekraus The safe mode is a good test so you are on the right track. If safe mode works, this means you have a plugin or custom code on the page that is interfering with icons. Try to isolate by removing them one at a time.

my solution was to exchange the icons for google material icons from the google material plugin. they work and are stable. you could copy the conditioning from your current bubble icons and past them to each google material icon. then name your google material icons something very similar to your bubble icons, edit the workflow for your bubble icons and simply switch it out for the google material icon replacement. it took a few hours but fixed the problem.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.