Image Slider - New plugin from Zeroqode

hey Bubblers!
we have published a new plugin - Image Slider

With this image slider plugin you can define static or dynamic images, then choose from various transition effects, show or not arrows, show or not navigation buttons or upload your own icons.

and here is the demo page:

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

We have just published an update that allows users to zoom in/out through images
here is an updated demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-08.bubbleapps.io/image_slider

Levon Terteryan

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

3 Likes

Which video format do you support? I tried with .flv .mp4 and .mov and none seem to work.

Thanks

Hello, Image slider is currently only for images, it doesn’t support video formats

sorry, just realized that the description for this plugin is from the video player plugin (i’ve sent a message to moderators to allow me modify it.) Meanwhile, if you need the video player plugin, here is the link to it Video Player Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode
thanks and sorry for the confusion

Levon Terteryan

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

It does not appear that the dynamic images are working for this plugin. I have tried several different methods and I am unable to get anything to view.

We’ll double check and i’ll update here

@Bradluffy we have enabled the option to use dynamic images instead of static ones, please give it a try , thanks!

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add the ‘Adjust element height’ rendering option?

yes, we’ll add it and update here

1 Like

The plugin Image Slider threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘currentStyle’ of null
at x (https://dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1514388857174x188145133666694180/jssor.slider-26.7.0.min.js:5:6043)
at bb (https://dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1514388857174x188145133666694180/jssor.slider-26.7.0.min.js:5:6234)
at Object.$CssWidth (https://dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1514388857174x188145133666694180/jssor.slider-26.7.0.min.js:5:6381)

This is the error I am getting when trying to use the image slider? Is this able to be fixed. The place where images are supposed to appear is blank.

we’ll fix it, i’ll update here soon

@Bradluffy Brad, we couldn’t reproduce this issue, can you please share screenshots of your plugin settings? Also which browser are you using?
thanks

@leonidas.petrou4
we have just added “Adjust height” rescale option
enjoy :slight_smile:

Levon Terteryan

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

Thanks @levon excited to add this plugin to my app!

After i installed the plugin all my icons in my app change to rectangles, like this:

icons

I think this might be a bug. When i preview my app without the the plugin, the icons go back to normal.

icons%20normal

Secondly, the dynamic images take quite a long time to load. I don’t know if this how this plugin is supposed to function or if its a result of a bug?

Hello, can you please add maxim@bubblewits.com to collaborators of your app and point to the page where you’ve had an issue with icons? We didn’t see this before. Also, where these icons come from? is it a plugin or simply fontawesome, ionic, google material icons?
As for the time to load - it really depends on the image size. Big images will obviously take more time to load

Sure, but I am only on a personal plan at the moment. Am I still able to add collaborators? I thought this was only possible with professional plans.

The icons are an issue on all pages that have icons on, not just one specific page. These icons are the default icons that come with the bubble editor.

can you add bubblestore@bubblewits.com and make it admin so I can add then our developer?
You’ll be able to add bubblestore@bubblewits.com because it’s an agency account

Have you got skype? To give a skype call to try sort this out.