IG / FB Posts Within Bubble App

Hi All,

I edited this post to make things clearer - could anyone share their thoughts?

1. My app lets users create goals. I would like to let users create an IG / FB post with pictures and videos of their progress, in such a way that the post starts out with a tag to my IG / FB account and a boiler plate caption that they can edit or add to. Is it possible to do this?

2. I would like to users to be able to look back at their goals and see the progress they made, including all of their associated IG / FB posts of their progress. Is there any way to save some sort of ID from these posts to show the details of the posts in a RG?

If anyone has a plugin or API Connector setup they could share a screen shot of I would be forever grateful.

Thanks,
Jamie

Hi All,

Just pinging this after my edits - anyone familiar with the above?

Also I just thought of something, maybe in the text that starts out, I could do some sort of specific defining hashtag for that goal, and then in my RG, pull only posts with that hashtag in chronological order.

Do you want YOUR app to post to FB on their behalf ?

Or do you want to pop the FB share dialog and have them do it ?

Thanks for your response!

I want users to be able to post from their own account!

That is a lot simpler then.

You can use AddToAny plugin to share a page with the users data ?

Thank you! My primary interest is to have users share on IG, and they would share a photo of their progress rather than a page to my app. I’d love to start the IG post for the user with a pre-entered text in their caption.

A less important priority would be saving the info to my app.

If anyone has any ideas… :slight_smile: