Introduction to WGD + New Templates

We would like to formally introduce ourselves. We are a business application and web development company situated in Cardiff, UK.

I, Omar have been developing and working on software as service for over 6 years, and my partner Taleh, has experience as a Senior Software Engineer, in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) - PHP, Web Applications for over 10 years.

Our move into Bubble

There are many reasons why we now include bubble development, but the main one is the support of the bubble team and the community forum.

I have been using Bubble for over 2 years, from crafting my own applications to providing business systems to other companies and I could not have done it without the help from the forum.

I have found coming from company that dealt with traditional development, that bubble allows you to develop ideas and working projects at a much faster rate.

That being said, we are happy to announce our new website www.wegetdesign.com (formally on wordpress) now completely built on Bubble. We made the move in December to a completely bubble designed site. Not only was it easier to build on, but allowed advance features that would otherwise have taking us months to complete. Such as the instant estimate calculator.

Templates

We have also recently launched two new templates:

With supported documentation, to assist you through the templates.

We have also improved and updated our MyAgency - Property CRM + Website Template. With a cleaner user interface and consistency across the application.

If you have any questions on our services or would like to just send us a message. Please feel free to reach out at omar@wegetdesign.com, taleh@wegetdesign.com or info@wegetdesign.com

Many Thanks
Omar

Girl in a jacket
WeGetDesign.com
Get an instant estimate
Read our latest articles
Visit our support section
6 Likes

Just want to commend you on your post and best of luck!

From my perspective, this is a proper way to introduce yourself as a new agency within the Bubble ecosystem: a clear commitment to Bubble, proof of what you have built, and a commitment to providing good documentation for things your marketplace items.

3 Likes

Welcome to the ecosystem!

1 Like

Thank you @dan1 - really appreciate this. And thank you @vini_brito for the welcome

Regards
Omar

1 Like