💵 Investment Platform - New Template from Zeroqode

Hey, @RG16!

As you have purchased the template, you can refer to its original workflows, if you want to change any parameters there. Just, please, keep in mind, that it’s always better to make changes by testing out every step, in order to avoid conflicts within the setup.

As I understood from your message, you would like to change the parameters for new plans. I’ve made a short video for you, which shows where and how you can do that, using an example with the percentage value:

Regarding your second question - unfortunately, so far Zeroqode is not providing small customization works. Sorry for such inconvenience. From our side we are always happy to guide you through the process of the setup and troubleshooting (in case you will have any on the way), however, a step-by-step guide is not provided by our support team. That is a part of the Customization service.

What we can offer you is to hire someone for such kind of work (change few elements within the existing app), I would recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Best regards.

1 Like

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/investy-investment-template

Hey can you resend this video if possible? :slight_smile: .
It will be super helpful

Hi, @adjea005.306!
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Apologies, but it appears that the video is not available anymore. Let me please share screenshots instead. If you want to add/create a new investment plan, you have to do the following:

1. add on the design tab the desired investment plan (button/text/etc):
  2. assign a workflow for this plan on the example of the previous plans (set states, that will pass the plan values to the page):

Thus the logic is pretty simple, you have to take as an example the previous plans and change the actual values (increase/decrease):

Hope it helps!
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi do you know any KYC plugin that can help me gain time and energy ?

Hello Sir
I buy your investment Template but i can not find the admin page?

Hi @payeecapital,
Thank you for your purchase.

Let me introduce the @RapidDev_Team, @rapidevelopers who is now responsible for this template and can assist you further with your question.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport thanks for introducing us :hugs:

Hi @payeecapital, thanks for your question.

Please check what version you’ve purchased. The Lite version ($59) doesn’t include an admin page, this is the reason for the reduced price.
In case you’ve purchased the full version ($149) - admin page is available for access from the index page:

If there is anything else that we can help with about our templates, please let us know.

Regards,

Rapid Dev Support Team

1 Like