IOS 11 Extremely Weird Input Behavior

Hi guys,

just wanted to give an update here a peculiarity that I need to point out. This may not actually be as much of an issue as I thought because of the way I have my popups set up. Currently I have a signup and login popup where you can press a button and switch between two different groups in the popup…a signup group and a log in group. The signup group is greater in height because of the additional information required obviously. The popup is about 400 pixels in height and reusable, but when I place it on the page to be used I actually make the popup on the page less in height so that the empty space below the log in group in the popup disappears when you toggle back and forth between signup and login groups. It turns out if you keep the height of the popup on the page the same as the actual height of the reusable element then you can get the best of both worlds…the inputs work as intended with the script described above and the popup scrolls down on the page. Only issue is working with the empty space (just a short term visual issue until aapl fixes the bug.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.