Is bubble what I'm looking for?

Hi, I want to finally start a project but I’m a total newbie here on bubble and with coding (just html and css).
I need to build something like a tripadvisor app with a table to manage reservations.
So I need user that can check pages, book an appointment and review and “admins” that create their own page, locate it on google and operate with it (add photos, profile ecc., check reservations information ecc).

Is this too complex? And if it’s not, how to turn it in a mobile environment (android, ios)?

Thanks for your time!

It’s perfectly doable in Bubble, yes. A complex project, but not too complex for Bubble to handle.

For the last question, converting to iOS apps is in beta, and Android not supported yet. Both will probably be supported in the future, but I don’t think you should expect it in the coming months. There are third-party solutions like GoNative that can turn it into an app.

If your primary use case is mobile, I’d recommend using something like Kinetise or Dropsource for the app, and Bubble for the backend logic.

1 Like

Do you have any examples of apps made with those tools?

Their forums aren’t as active as Bubble, but their development team is really, really responsive for things. I’ve built some proof of concept applications in Dropsource and was pretty impressed by the tool. And source code export!

1 Like

Hi everyone, Sue from Dropsource here, thanks for the recommendations! I’ve just posted this tutorial on connecting a Bubble API to Dropsource so hopefully it’ll be useful: https://help.dropsource.com/docs/documentation/integrating-with-dropsource/api-tools/connect-your-app-to-bubble/