Is it possible to build a website comparible to gazelle.com with bubble?

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum and bubble. I’m wondering if it is possible to create a website like gazelle.com or maxback.com with bubble to buy back phones and computers? Or if another solution is suggested that would have the dynamic web page capabilities bubble has for someone with no experience writing code? The experience I do have pertaining to this has been building a WordPress e-commerce site with elementor and building inventory databases with Memento Database. I am absolutely willing to put in the time and effort to learn the platform and would really appreciate any suggestions or direction to the right learning materials to achieve this goal.

Yes its very doable with bubble, there are lot of plugins that can simply your work for process payments with shopping card like method, and lot more.

I recommend you do all the learning center lessons and maybe take an eye on the showcase ended (open source) projects.
Download too some free templates and understand how some elements or functions works.

And of course, if you have a doubt you can post on the forum :wink:

Welcome, and enjoy bubbling!

Yes, it’s very easily with bubble, there are a lot of plugins that can simplify your work for process payments with shopping card like method, and lot more. Are you also going to build a website for trading buying and selling phones?