Is Sheetsu out of business?

Hi, Geoff, try this action (Google Sheets - allow spreadsheet access (user)) from Plugins in a Workflow. The user being your Google Sheets account email address (not the User’s email address and NOT the User’s Google Sheets account email address, but your’s i.e. the app owner, as far as I can tell).

BUT, note the following. When we were debugging the first release of the plugin @Jarrad added this command in my app, so my Google Sheets account email is now authorised.

My intention was to copy my Master calculation Spreadsheet for each user BUT there doesn’t seem to be as yet a Copy Spreadsheet (as a whole), my spreadsheet has about 7 sheets that reference each other so when you copy as individual sheets (which the plugin can do at the moment) the references break.

I’ve messaged Jarrad and Zeroqode about a Copy Spreadsheet function but no response as yet.

Anyway, when I then used the Authorise User again it would not allow reader OR writer. So I changed it to just writer and I think that worked. BUT I abandoned it and kept using just my MASTER Spreadsheets (which is already authorised to my Google Account email address) until Zeroqode / Jarrad come back to me on the Copy Spreadsheet function for the plugin.

Hope that makes some sense.

R.

1 Like