🎲 Jquery Spinner - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Modern, clean looking spinner that supports currencies, 2 layouts and returns a value as a state.

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Jquery Spinner Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Jquery%20spinner

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

@levon can this be updated to support the current native currencies which buuble support… currently in your demo its £ and $

Hi Tim, we’ll try to do that and I’ll inform you when we have updates

1 Like

Hi Levon, thanks for the prompt response and your consideration.

Hi Tim,
we have just added new currencies: Added: United Kingdom (Pound), Russian (Ruble), Korean, India (Rupee), Swedish

1 Like

Thanks Leven got the plugin his morning so I’ll update later. Thanks for the super speedy update.

@ZeroqodeSupport there is a bug when currency is enabled. Currency symbol is not shown until the spinner is activated by a user. THe symbol is not shown when loaded.

we’ll check this out

1 Like

this has been fixed, please upgrade the plugin

1 Like

Excellent thanks for the quick turn around

@ZeroqodeSupport regarding the jQuery spinner I seem to have run into a little bit of hiccup. Once the element is loaded on the page with its “start value” seems to be no material way to change this dynamically.

Example: if I have a list of things and each thing in this list has a numeric value… I would ideally like to select that thing and the Jquery spinner component dynamically load that things value so that I could then use the jQuery spinner element to adjust said value and then make changes to that thing to update its value.

After various tests with numerous different types of inputs, custom states… I could go on it seems that the predefined values although it accepts dynamic input the element will not reload or update the new values. I’ve tried every conceivable thing I can think of in groups resetting inputs to no avail. Could you advise?

@ZeroqodeSupport can you give me an indication for when you can comment on the bug I outlined? I’ve posted the same on your forum with no reply yet

@Bubbleboy Hello.

Sorry for a delay on answering here. We’ll check this out and update on the matter asap.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
ZQ Team.

1 Like

@Bubbleboy Hi, we have fixed this issue, please upgrade the plugin, refresh the page and give it another try
Thanks!

1 Like

@levon thanks for the prompt attention. All resolved. Thanks

@levon I spoke too soon without testing all the other functions. It now supports dynamic input values which is great and thank you for fixing that but the “number output” only! Gets updated when you use the - & + buttons. If you enter the number directly as if it were an input the output is not updated. When I downgrade the plug-in version to 1.2.0 this works fine. Could you please let me know when this can be resolved

we’ll check that, thanks!

1 Like

this is fixed, please upgrade and check
thanks!

@levon thank you for the voracious customer support and speed of response. Unfortunately doesn’t seem to have alleviated the bug. I’ve duly updated and tested. I’ve uninstalled the plug-in and reinstalled also. Cleared cashe … Logged in and logged out. Tried on a different browser. All to no avail

sometimes the updates do not initialize properly. Can you move the element right and left one pixel, then refresh the page and update? if still to no avail then please add plugins@zeroqode.com to collaborators of your app and point us to where and how we can reproduce the error