Looking for a freelancer for an MVP

Hi,

I need a freelancer (or maybe a couple) to help me build an MVP.

I love Bubble and would like to do this all on my own. I will take care of the data design for the MVP but have no cycles to do the rest of the work, and for what is called Functionality Group 2 below, I probably lack the skills.

There are several components that need to be created. It may be possible that the individuals who create these components are not the same ones.

FUNCTIONALITY GROUP 1
There are 5 components that I consider to be on the easier side. These components will be used to manage:
a) Users and Roles
b) Structural data configuration
c) CRUDs of key entities
d) Reports
e) Workflows to authorize posting certain transactions to the database

FUNCTIONALITY GROUP 2
There are 4 additional components that are more sophisticated and require integrations. They are:
a) Integration with yFiles libraries (or an equivalent product) to display and edit graphs (as in nodes and edges, not pie charts or bar charts)
b) SSO integration to Microsoft Active Directory
c) Data integration to a 3rd party services
d) Possibly some integration to MS Power BI or equivalent

If you are interested, please send me a pm indicating which Functionality Group you can work on.

Many thanks,

Alex

Hello @alex5 ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards EzCode Team !

Hi Alex,

I can help you, please check your PM.

Kind Regards,
Brianna

Hi Alex,
I am an experienced developer and this is well within my area of expertise.
I would be happy yo help you out, you can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi,
My thanks to those who took the time to reply. I am leaving on vacation today and will be camping in the boonies, so there is no much internet there. I will start processing answers once I’m back.

Thanks in advance for your patience :slight_smile:
Alex

1 Like

@alex5 have a great one !!