Looking for a freelancer to support an existing bubble app on an ongoing base

Hi all,

I have recently built my basic application to launch onto the market, which is due in a couple of days by now.
The tool is a marketplace tool in the leisure sector (leisure adventures), that connects professional providers of activities with end-clients, where my company automatically remains with a commission (completely automated, and connected payment via Stripe; Booking Management tool + Inventory Management for vouchers included).
Unfortunately there have been some issues with the programmers I am currently working with, why I am looking for a freelancer to support me on an ongoing base with the further developments of the application, and the according maintenance (since I am about to launch the beta-product, I know there will be some fixes necessary :slight_smile: . So I think the work not be a big bang at the beginning (just a couple of works to do at the beginning, but the main bulk is finished), but I am more looking for someone to support me on an ongoing base.
Therefore I was wondering if there are any freelance bubblers (or agencies) in here I could get in contact with?

Thank you and best wishes,
Chris

Pm :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
Sounds like something I could help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like

Hi Chris,
I can assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Regards,
Anna

1 Like