I am looking for freelancer or a team of freelancers that can help me with building 2 apps I have in mind.
Ideally long-term relationship, reliable and have an experience in Bubble.
If a qualified freelancer would be available for 20-30 hours a week that would be perfect.
Open for sharing more details in PM.
1st app is an internal management system for a sport academy in Germany.
The general requirements are:
- coaches have their students in their work group;
- tracking progress. Coach and student can update results after each training session;
- these results would be later then projected in charts in player’s (students) personal profile to see the progress, and which coach’s trainings made the best results;
- personal profile of players and coach will contain their personal records, achievements and progress something similar to https://www.atpworldtour.com/, but this would be an internal tool;
- admin panel is a must;
- well optimized app is also a must have;
2nd app is a bit trickier.
Online store’s management system.
Build to analyze the current transactions, stock build projections and process lots of data. For example, PLAID account can contain records of up to 5 years old and that can be 50 000 + transactions per user to save when registering user. Optimization is also vital here
- integration of AMAZON API and PLAID API; (we had trouble connecting these)
- Twillio integration;
- Regarding the AMAZON API , their support advised me to use Amazon service - Lambda, to move most of the data processing there;
So the main criteria I would say would be:
- experience in connecting API’s even tricky ones;
- experience with using Amazon Lambda would also be great. As we understood this would save a lot of Bubble app resources also it is more cost effective to go with Amazon server directly;
- expertise in how to optimize applications so they would work smooth;
It is a more technical request as I have some designers of my own, that can create a good PSD design, which I can later use to polish things up in the app. UX/Ui expertise on the other hand is very important because of the level of these applications and people, professionals that will be using them.