We are are a service-based software company building solutions aimed at the home cleaning market. We are looking for a developer to join our remote team, at approximately 20-30 hours a week, with the goal of adding you to our permanent, long-term, team.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Experience with Checkr & Twilio Integrations, as well as experience with navigation workflows is a huge plus.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mo
PM me for more details and to discuss further.