Major CDN issue for plugins!

There appears to be a major issue with plugins CDN and they are not rendering in the app!

@neerja

4 Likes

+1

1 Like

Submitted a bug report lets hope someone is listening.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed. Canā€™t imaging this not affecting more people. @StevenM Can you post the link to the bug here?

1 Like

Airdate time picker is also down as is the DataTables

1 Like

Same issues over here :confused:

1 Like

Same thing is happen to my date plugin. @emmanuel, @seanhoots said it might be because of Bubble?

2 Likes

Same here

:confused: all the external plugin are broke.
i use AirDate/TimePicker from @seanhoots, the rich text from @gaurav and zeroqode @levon.
Hope @emmanuel and bubble team can fix asap, all my clients apps fail

1 Like

@StevenM weā€™re looking into this

6 Likes

same issue with Air Date/Time Picker

1 Like

On the developer canvas, I canā€™t see the element editor when I click ā€˜editā€™ on an element. I think itā€™s somewhere out of view. Hard to tell if this is unrelated or part of the plugin issue (I do have plugins installed, but not using any in the app Iā€™m in currently.)

Welp, Iā€™m seeing the issue in Prod now for this post too.

Uninstalling the Air Database Diagram and Air Shortcut Keys seems to have resolved my issue, fwiw

We will update the status page for this issue

1 Like

Not sure if this is related, but Iā€™m noticing that content that was set in my pageā€™s page header, is now suddenly instead showing up in top of the body, preceded by a mysterious comma:

Thereā€™s actually a lot of oddly placed commas. Hereā€™s a few, but Iā€™m seeing many more.

Still having issues: e.g. the Toolbox plugin

The plugin Toolbox / element Expression threw the following error: ReferenceError: moment is not defined
at getDates (eval at (eval at m.create_code (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/84bf74d32f3075f5eacbc93396f8dd28b0a5b78a510af850cc6cea8f834ffdc4/xfalse/x5:15:1895005)), :3:23)
at eval (eval at (eval at m.create_code (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/84bf74d32f3075f5eacbc93396f8dd28b0a5b78a510af850cc6cea8f834ffdc4/xfalse/x5:15:1895005)), :12:1) (please report this to the plugin author)

@neerja Iā€™ve just received an email saying that this issueā€™s been resolved but thereā€™s been no change for either dev/live environments! Hoping you can pass this on so they reopen the issue.

Yep back up now all working for me!