Meet other Bubblers for a series of back to back video calls, TODAY @ 9pm Eastern

I’ve been working on a new app, created with Bubble, that I think will be valuable to the Bubble community. We run virtual events that match attendees for a series of back to back, 1on1 video calls with other attendees.

To kick things off, I’m setting up an hour long virtual event for Thursday (2/16) at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific. By participating, you’ll meet 6 other Bubblers for back to back 10 minute video calls. This way, you can build new relationships and get a better understanding of how other people are using Bubble. Plus, you’ll get to see and experience a cool new Bubble app!

If you’re interested in attending, please email me at Scott.Barnett@CareerNumbers.com with 1) your first and last name 2) your title and company, and 3) your email address (and I’ll send you a link to the event an hour before it starts).

All you need for the event is a laptop with a webcam and an internet connection. I’m going to limit the virtual event to the first 10 people who send me an email, so reserve your spot right away.

Best,
Scott

@philip, I wanted to confirm that you’re still available and that I should hold you a spot. Please let me know.

Already booked this evening, but I’d be interested in attending in the future. Kudos for creating opportunities for Bubblers to meet each other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome @dan1. Looking forward to meeting you at a future event!