Minimum Order Amount

Hi can u also help with this… I am trying to get this payment gateway to work.
https://wipaytoday.com/credit-card-documentation/

Let me know if this correct. And also how would i set up the radio buttons to select either pay on delivery or credit card.

I don’t see any error. So test to know. They have a sandbox and different CC number to simulate your request.

For Radio Button, you will set value is (and type manually the choice you want) Credit Card

Ok so here is my setup of the radio buttons and work flow for when te customer presses the place order button.

What Isee is that you didn’T change your wipay filter.
Remove the is not empty and replace that by is Credit Card (after selecting is, you type manually Credit Card)

Lke this ?

OK so i tried that and it is not working the sale goes through as though the pay on delivery radio button is selected. I should redirect the customer to wi pay payment screen…

Did you try to use step-by-step debugging mode? This will show you what bubble see and use. Your filter is set correctly.

ok i tried that. But bubble does recognize and pulls the info correctly. But it does not show the redirect to the payment screen.

I will do a test later and let you know but I have a good idea of what you need to do to make this work

You will not be able to redirect. 9because this is what happen and I don’t think that API connector support this. Maybe you can ask bubble if they can ask allow_redirects=true or something like that)
But here’s a partial solution
Your API call must be set to TEXT

I suggest you to create a Popup,
In this popup add an HTML element, set strech to fit (display as an iframe may work too)
Set a state on this html element, text type
And in the HTML element, just put HTML’s text
When you wipay flow is processed, set the state of the HTML to the previous step and open the popup
The only thing is that it’s doens’T seem to follow the url correctly. Maybe you can ask wipay support for that. Same for the top picture that doesn’t show becayse they use a relative path instead of a full path

ok . thanks

Tell me I want to make my search bar not be so specific. When a customer puts in a serch i want it to pull up all the items with that serch text. and display them . Not just have the drop down alone.

ok . thanks

Tell me I want to make my search bar not be so specific. When a customer puts in a serch i want it to pull up all the items with that serch text. and display them . Not just have the drop down alone.

18-22-05-21

It’s hard for me to answer the question. What do you mean by the drop down alone? What I see is the “name” contains field is using the “Search store’s” value name. Not sure if you are using the right field.

if you goo to the site and try to serch something it gives u a drop down list by te serch box. You then have to select the item you are looking for click on it and it will display it. How ever I want that if someone was to type some in the serch box it will display all the items that contain the serch text.

This is because you are using a search bar. Switch to a text input (but this will remove autocomplete feature). You will be able to use text typed by user. If you want a kind of autocomplete, you can use a repeating group (but it’s a little bit slower). With a text input, you will also be able to search in any field (that is not possible in search input). There’s also a few plugin that can help on the search side.

ok i will try that.
Also tell me if I wanted a button to change colour permanently when it was clicked how do i do that. I want the accept button to change colour permanently when pressed.

use state on the button element.
When click, set this state to “clicked” true for example. And set a conditionnal on the button to change the color if the “clicked” state is true.
If you want this to be permanent over (if user leave the page and come back) you need to store this information in DB. You can add a field in Order “Click Accept” Yes/No. Set to false by default. When user click Accept, Update current order item “Click Accept” to yes. Conditionnal on the button if Current Order item Click Accept is Yes

1 Like

When user click Accept, Update current order item “Click Accept” to yes. Conditionnal on the button if Current Order item Click Accept is Yes

Where do i go to do this?

I created the field in the Db already