Missing option: Add minutes

I like to be able to add an x amount of minutes as I can do with seconds and hours. The funny thing is I can change the minutes so why not add minutes?

Thanks!

8 Likes

Yeah I agree, its a little odd minutes is missing and would be a nice convenience if added to the list +(minutes):.

1 Like

I agree with you. I got used to the lopsidedness and multiplying my seconds by 60, but think it’d be a good thing to round out.

1 Like

Given the limitations on where in an expression one can do operations like minutes*60, having a +minutes option would be helpful.

(The design here is at the moment very API-centric. Most duration type data at the sub-hour level is specified in seconds, so “minutes” operators don’t make a ton of sense.

But at the type-of-things-one-might-do-in-Bubble level, this would be handy and probably simplify more than a few workflows out there…)

6 Likes

This gets my vote. Lack of +(minutes) operator costs a lot of Bubble developers more than +(minutes) many.

+1 on this. Setting up that extra workflow step to convert minutes to seconds for the umpth time as we speak…

Could not agree more. +1 here

+1 from me as well

+1, Why hasn’t this been added?

1 Like

Done!

1 Like