Mobile deep linking (internal native app links)

Hi,

does anyone know how to work with deep links??

I’ve just set up the push notifications with @mvandrei fantastic plugin but now I don’t know how to direct people to the app and how to show a specific “group” (mobile app made by groups instead of pages).

Any solution?

I’ve described this in the post with web view.
There is a way to address the custom URL scheme and then add the rest of the link to that field.

Ok @mvandrei, you’re speaking about this comment I suppose.

Going into the documentation of SuperView I found this:

So, I set up the LaunchURL of OneSignal push as: “superview://myapp.bubbleapps.io/page”.

Now, the questions are two:

1. What happens if the user has two or more app installed that have been developed with SuperView? Which one is gonna open to show the URL expressed in LaunchURL?
  2. How can I get the information from the URL in order to decide what group to show on the screen? (some kind of regex analysis I suppose)

Ok, I’ve solved the question n2 using in Workflow the action GET DATA FROM URL and sending parameters in this way (like PHP): ?page=messages-single&recipient=1507417613948x800190325127914500

Now, the issue I’m facing is about “removing automatically the http:// from THIS URL dynamic value” >>

What I get is: superview://https://myapp?page=messages-single&recipient=1507418399764x411865848582237950

Does anyone know the trick here to remove the “http://”? Maybe a REGEX, but which one?

Try find and replace, just leave the replace with field empty.

So custom URL schemes are outdated in iOS.
I’m having some similar issues.
The way to go now is universal links

Basically Apple has said that it’s a security issue as anyone can have the same custom URL, however the universal link is a link that you sent set that is a web link on your domain.
They prefer this as people cannot obviously clone your domain and URL

This link may help.

Sorry I re read the post and I may have been a little off in my post…

I have no problem in using custom URL scheme. To answer your first question @lorenzo you need to change the custom URL from superview to anything you like, e.g.: appname:// that should be unique enough.
And you’ll use it like this: notsuperview://myapp?page= messages-single&recipient=1507418399764x411865848582237950

@louisadekoya solved like this thank you
@mvandrei ahhhhh, you’re right…this should do the trick but this AppName is related to what exactly? the App Store Name? What about spaces if there are?

the idea of custom URL scheme is the following: when you are addressing your app, you need an unique name so that the system will know which app to open.
So just like tel: and sms: works to call or send SMS, whatsapp:// is for oh well, Whatsapp :slight_smile:. But if you setup yours as whatsapp:// it will just open whatsapp and nothing will happen, as your app design is different from theirs. So whatsapp could not open your messages tap from within whatsapp as that URL si only available as that format in your app.
That’s why you need to come up with a unique name. Spaces? NOBODY will see this but you. And the core system of your OS, so… youCanMakeItLIKETHis:// and nobody cares. When you are addressing it, you can setup the launchURL like this: youCanMakeItLIKETHis://myapp?page= messages-single&recipient=1507418399764x411865848582237950 and this will happen: the OS will search for an app that has youCanMakeItLIKETHis URL scheme, open it and then deliver the myapp?page= messages-single&recipient=1507418399764x411865848582237950 URL to be openend inside the actual webview, and not a browser page - like when you open a webpage in facebook mobile app.
Hopefully this helps more than it confuses you, I’m tired and didn’t proofread it.

These ways are well explained in encryption guide seems to have authentic information

Hi @lorenzo

A common practice for converted apps that use OneSignal is to setup the ‘URL’ parameter of your push as the page link url (generated by Bubble).

This way, the user will be redirected to your native app and open that specific page (which contains the data you need to show and a redirect button to your groups based app page).

This is an easy way, mostly used by news apps or stores. Here is a good example converted by Nativator.io:

https://www.puissancetelevision.fr/ (iOS)

More: Links, Deep-links and URLs

Cheers,
Sam

Hey, is that mean any mod version of an original application like (instapro apk) has end-to-end encrypted as mentioned in your guide! but how is it possible?