Move or Resize Bubble Elements - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hey Bubblers,
we have just published a new plugin that allows you to move or resize any Bubble Element indicating number of pixels to move or resize and the speed of transition.
For more details please visit the plugin page: Move or resize any Bubble Element indicating number of pixels to move or resize and the speed of transition. (May affect responsive behavior)

Thanks!

Move or resize any Bubble Element indicating number of pixels to move or resize and the speed of transition. (May affect responsive behavior)

Hey @levon1,

I just purchased the Move and Resize plugin. Can you please send me a link to the documentation on how to use this?

Thanks

1 Like

hi @elton please use this demo page as a setup example https://zeroqode-demo-05.bubbleapps.io/moveresize
(click on the “editor” link in the header)

Hey @levon1,

Thanks for your reply. I had a look at the demo (it works as expected). I then edited and copied all of the moveresize page’s elements (including workflows) and pasted them into a new page within my app space. I’ve also installed the plugin (1.1.0 - Initial Build).

When I preview the app I get an error in the debug console:

“General Error
The plugin 1525681401016x295174586562510850_current could not be loaded. Please check it exists.”

Naturally, the buttons neither move or resize the element/shape at runtime.

Am I missing something fundamental here? Do I need to explicitly place the plugin element on the page?

Thanks

I think you copied workflows that reference the plugin of our demo page, i believe you should see some errors in the issue checker, Please replace the actions with the ones that come with your plugin, and that should do it.
thanks

Hi Levon,

Yes, this now makes sense (and works!).

Thanks very much.

1 Like

hi,

do elements inside a group expand or shrink together with the group when using this plugin? in the example it is just a gray shape

Is this plugin still supported? And is it working okay?

For the input, will I be able to calculate a size? I need to set the width of an element as a percentage based on a few things.