Multiple Image Upload

Hi,
I am an amateur bubbler.
I can see that there is an image upload input in bubble framework. But it only uploads one picture at a time. I want my users to upload multiple images at one go. Also please note this important consideration - unlike the ‘multi file uploader’ input which only shows the file names, the user, in my app, should be able to view the images soon after uploading them. Just like how one can see multiple images on a facebook post just after uploading them (and before clicking ‘post’ button).

Please suggest some way/inputs/plugins to implement this feature.

Thanks a lot ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could have a repeating group set to image type and source = multi-uploader’s value. Have an image element inside the RG cell to display. Yes, you’ll need both the uploader and a repeating group to achieve what you want, but with some design, you can still have a good UX.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your answer! :slight_smile:

Hi Gaby,
I tried what you said but I am not able to connect the multi-file uploader to RG.
I have attached a screenshot below:

Hi Gaby,
I tried again. I think earlier I forgot a step of adding an image element inside the RG. Now I can connect the RG to the multifile uploader but now, when I do the preview I cannot see the images appearing in the RG after uploading them through multi file uploader. Any solution to fox this? Or am I missing any steps?

The image value (dynamic image) should be “current cell’s file”. Make sure repeating group type = file, source = multi uploader’s value.

2 Likes

Great! That works very well!
Thanks a lot !!! :slight_smile:

Can you please share the link to this plugin?