Native MOBILE app - like cheap or FREE 📱 with FREE & Unlimited PUSH notifications! 📬

This is a great resource @mvandrei, thanks!

I have been diving in head first to see if it would be easy to publish my app. So far so good, but the thing I’m running into at the moment is app navigation.

I have the external app on one page but use groups to navigate from one ‘page’ to another. They are set with a condition on a container group: when 'container-group’s show is ‘documents’ > this group is visible.

Is it possible to use the arrows in the device to navigate this way?

So basically this is not about the webviewclient as it is to find a solution to set an elements state using the mobile device’s navigation button… the search continues :smiley:

I’m facing the same issue. Everything loads perfectly, except the dynamic data. Did you hear back from the creator or find a solution?

I’ve only tested the SuperView for Android one.

@vincent56 there’s a fix for dynamic content.

Find this line in MainActivity file and remove it:

webSettings.setUserAgentString(“Android”);

Or comment it out.

2 Likes

@vincent56 and @everyone I am facing some issues myself and the creator is slow in response, I hate that.
So, as I decided to do the OneSignal plugin myself, I will be launching it in the next two hours, to resume on the documentation so I can finish it; I also decided to make my own web views and something extra.
It will not be here for at least two weeks, but that extra something will make you wish you had an appointment to the doctor, 'cause your jaw will hit the floor!
I am not one to brag, but it’s SO cool, SO SO SO SO cool you can’t even imagine what it will do. SO excited! :slight_smile:

Awesome this worked!

Looking forward to the plugin.

1 Like

@everyone It’s finally here OneSignal FREE plugin for FREE and UNLIMITED Push Notifications 📱 :tada:
enjoy!

4 Likes

Wow! congrats! :heart:

1 Like

thank you! :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

thanks a lot for your generosity :slight_smile:
so great !

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve followed the instructions exactly as stated and my user still does not get a playerID. When I check Bubble’s preview inspector, it says that the JavascripttoBubble A’s value is empty after the JavaScript (https://pastebin.com/FxMdzAZW) is run. The JavaScript works for web push notifications, right? Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

as answered to the other post you made, this only works with mobile. I will make it work with web (for individual push not). For now it works for general./mass message on web and individual for mobile wrappers.

Thank you for all your help!

1 Like

@khabazkameel please use this code (replace anything in JavaScript code with this)

//--------- Web ---------

OneSignal.push(function() {
OneSignal.getUserId(function(userId) {
console.log(“OneSignal User ID:”, userId);
// (Output) OneSignal User ID: 270a35cd-4dda-4b3f-b04e-41d7463a2316
bubble_fn_1(userId)
});
});

//--------- Web ---------

for web ONLY.
I have tested now and I can successfully register both IDs, but when I am registering the second one it will delete the first and I need to investigate this. Again, I need some time off so this should help you use it for web ONLY.
I will fix it …this year :slight_smile: so it can use both mobile and web.

Update:

We can register both mobile and web (desktop) users, I still need to find a way to send individual push notifications for both mobile and web (to the same current user that has two PlayerIDs now).
I will get back to it after Christmas.
So what we need to do is very simple: we need to create a duplicate for everything you’ve done:

1. JavascripToBubble - JavascriptToBubbleA (mobile); JavascriptToBubbleB (web). You need to change the suffix to 2 on JavascriptToBubbleB (web).
  2. Workflows - the one for web will use the code from above, my previous post;
  3. Database fields: we will have PlayerID_mobile and PlayerID_web in our data base. (just rename the existing one to _mobile).

![12|690x422]((upload://loGPYzj4kBK9HBaq6KonYZx3Irn.png)

There will be a start to finish video tutorial and text with images tutorial, but again, can’t do it now. Thank you for your understanding!

Happy Holidays!
If you have any other suggestions or bug reports please feel free to comment. Thank you!

Thank you. For some reason I’m still getting an empty value for the JavaScripttoBubble. Any idea?

please continue this topic only on the other post, this is for mobile!

For the part about helping one app/week to publish on your account so people dont need to purchase developer accounts does this include the apple developer thats $99?

yes, it does

Hey Mvandrei, Thank you putting out such a detailed documentation. Helped a lot.

I have setup the notifciations for web[desktop] and its working perfectly.
However I couldn’t get the Push notifications to work if opened in Mobile chrome browser.
I followed all the steps mentioned in the instructions.
Can you please help me or let me know where I am going wrong?
I don’t have my app wrapped in a webview. Its open through the chrome browser.

Thank you.

Hey, Can I setup push notifications if I don’t have my app wrapped. I am using chrome browser on my mobile to access the app?