Native MOBILE app - like cheap or FREE šŸ“± with FREE & Unlimited PUSH notifications! šŸ“¬

Hi everybody!

I am really excited to use this plugin, but I am having some troubles. I have put Basic in front of the Authorization inputs but it is still asking me to input my API keys.

I saw a comment in another chain that suggested to uninstall, clear the cache, close down the browser, and try again. I have tried this and it is still not loading. If I have just missed something,

Hey Man!
Almost finishing up the setup with my app to OneSignal, however Iā€™m lost. Donā€™t know if I messed up through Xcodeā€™s implementation or Bubbleā€™s workflows. Would love some insight or if you could check it out through the editor thatā€™d be awesome too!

Thanks.

hello ben,

make sure you fill the ā€œhttp os.tc (headers)ā€ field with the label you were provided during OneSignal app setup processes, specifically when selecting my site isnā€™t fully https. And add the safari web id which gets generated when setting up onsignal for safari browser to the ā€œsafari web id (headers)ā€ field. that sorted it out for me.

1 Like

for those who are having probles getting the web java script http://forum.bubble.io/t/native-mobile-app-like-cheap-or-free-with-free-unlimited-push-notifications/19599/79?u=husamgibreel to work, make sure you DO NOt add the javascript header to your pages as instructed when setting up onesignal, that was the cause of the problem (couldnā€™t get the user PlayerID) for me, hope this helps someone because i wasted days figuring this out.

Hey, did you get it to work on mobile push notifications or is this regarding web notifications?
Thanks!

wen notifications

Hello Everyone, finally got it to work with the help of @mvandrei and the codecanyon superview wrapper creator. Registered both web PID & Mobile PID (only for iphone, havenā€™t tried doing so on android just yet) in Bubble database. If you follow every instruction provided you should be good! The superview wrapper is required and I had also forgotten to upload the OneSignal files to the root of the website. Also I separated the workflows in half with no custom event, just a java to bubble event!!

08%20PM 42%20PM|690x88

3 Likes

why i getting this error ?

Hello,

How did you install the superview wrapper and the onesignal files to the root of the website?

Thanks!

Pedro

Hey! I believe you need a paid plan to upload hosting files to the root directory, which is what I did for the OneSignal files. Also for OneSignal youā€™re going to need to purchase the paid plugin, because for some reason the free one doesnā€™t work. Youā€™re going to want to by the superview in envato if Iā€™m not mistaken ($20 regular , $100 with in-app purchases & other features) and plugin all the info on the project file through XCode or Android Developer, which turns it into a webview app! Checkout my app, itā€™s published in both google play & apple appstore, has push notifications too !
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/quickbuck/id1445480345?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Hi, how did you solve the problem with loading dynamic data?

Hi, did someone have the same problem with the webview on ios, the app donā€™t ask for permission of notifications or geolocalisation.

Solve for notification after added the framework to the repository in xcode

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. For some reason, I didnā€™t get the notification.
You donā€™t upload superview on bubble. Itā€™s a mobile app wrapper. You publish it on Apple and Android stores.

Hi,

It depends on how well is implemente din your webview.
Superview has it already implemented.
Be sure to check the instructions to install dependencies as newer versions of xcode and iOS need some extra, manual work, All documented in the package.

Please respect people who give you money. I do not give advice, I give feedback on youā€™re product. Thanks for treating client like that on forum. Same way like as you build youā€™re product with no respectā€¦

You have 0 attention to details. First, you could ask nicely for support if you donā€™t read documentation. Second, itā€™s NOT MY PRODUCT. again, attention to details. Itā€™s a product that worked for me and simply made a post about it. I am just sick and tires of people who only have rights and opinions :slight_smile: but pay 0 attention to details, nor they ask for support. They simply attack a product.

1 Like

Iā€™m just saying that I donā€™t recommend youā€™re webview because when you want to try to change the url after purchasing they redirect you to the author website, like you havent purchased the product for this url. So you canā€™t change the url of youā€™re website for testing purpose or itā€™s maybe buggedā€¦

Again, NOT. MY. WEBVIEW! Are you even reading what Iā€™m saying?
You can use the navigation bar to GO BACK (or gestures), once the DEMO page has been loaded and from that point forward you can test it. Read the documentation or ask where you are stuck.

I donā€™t know wich webview use, jasonelle is a solution for push notifications also.

you can try that one, sure, and get to us and please let us know how it went.