Nativizer is a simple plugin that allows you to make your apps feel more native. Very few things are in V1, here they are.
- Check if device is running IOS
- Return device OS and OS version
- Alert popup (Popup on screen with your text that user clicks "Ok")
What I am working to add:
- Native Date/Time Picker (Not added to plugin yett but can be used. See this post: https://forum.bubble.is/t/native-date-picker-working-code/12514/14)
- Acceelerometer & Gyroscope Access
Example how these can be used:
- If OS is Android, open google maps
- If OS is iOS, open apple maps
- If OS ver is <7 then display warning to update
How to make your app more native:
I recommend looking at this post that is constantly updated that shows you features that could make your apps more native and better mobile experience.
Have some ideas of what to add? Leave them below!