Need a Bubble expert developer to build my app and landing page

I also agree about the documentation part and as Vlad said we are working on something cool in this regard, however I can’t agree on support. And good you mentioned the forums, because you can see how much support we provide to our template and plugin buyers everyday through Bubble forum and through Zeroqode forum (https://forum.zeroqode.com), not to mention multiple intercom interactions.

2 Likes

Hi! For anyone interested, I just wanted to share with you the final response of Bubble about this controversy:

Hopefully this will help to remark what we have been saying all along.

Besides that, we have nothing else to say other than @levon and @ZeroqodeSupport were just trying to protect what they own and what they thought was done with their property. And it’s important to note that having a LEGITIMATE SUSPICION it’s not the same than having a PROVEN FACT.

Currently this post has more than 390 views, and we don’t know how many of the people who saw it (and will see it without reaching this last comment) will keep the incorrect idea that our agency is a Scam.

So for the good sake of this amazing community, please let’s not accuse or try to exhibit someone unless there are proven facts; instead, let’s just try to clarify first via PM.

If not, serious damage can be done.

Let’s all move forward with respect and keep making great apps and continue having a great community all together.

Happy Bubbling y’all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I was speaking broadly to what I’ve seen happening more frequently across the forum when someone shares their agency site. While you guys were the culprit in this scenario, I siloed Zeroqode as the broad culprit in that particular statement and I will extend my apologies for that.

I do appreciate your detailed response.

I’ll drink to that :slight_smile: Good luck with your agency!

1 Like

Glad the issue has been resolved, and once the template is redesigned and doesn’t have any resemblance with ours (like usage of same pictures, page layouts or design elements etc.) then we’ll be good.
Thanks
Levon

You should stop responded to all together and let @vladlarin start handling all responses he handles the negativity with much more poise and doesnt come off as being so aggressive. Just my opinion, but after reading @vladlarin response I am moved towards respecting zerocode as a company but everytime you respond with these little jabs it makes me hate everything about zerocode. If he purchased those pictures or got them from a site like pixabay or other royalty free site he doesnt have remove the pictures and his wording is barely close it’s not an exact copy. My biggest suggestion is to stop responding all together and let this thread die off it’s actually making zerocode look bad because of your responses.

2 Likes

Yes Vlad is much better at handling these situations. He is great at many other things too and is a diplomat. I’m not, my role is different and I don’t mind both you respecting or hating zeroqode. So thanks for the advice but I’ll just keep doing what I think I should.

2 Likes

yet, you are a moderator :laughing:

But not the only moderator :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@vincent56 oh, Bubble granted that only for couple of days to correct some template links in older posts. So I’m not a real moderator unlike @NigelG or @andrewgassen
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t tell, you have the power now :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The real crime here is that I’m not sure the original poster ever got what they were looking for!

11 Likes

Wow!
Honestly, this thread has been handled very poorly by the admins of bubble.
with full respect, but by seeing the way @levon is responding in here it feels like i’m reading this thread in Zeroqode forum, not on bubble official forum.

A clear statement from bubble admins is really needed now, because honestly i dont want to start building an application and then later on someone would accuse me of copying theirs and start treating me like this.

1 Like

@LinuxUser Thanks for the feedback. We want to allow an open discussion and give all parties a chance to reconcile differences. We posted above to share our official terms as a reference. If any of you have concerns or want to discuss privately, DM me as we don’t want to put anyone on the spot here but at the same time would like a friendly community for all of us.

2 Likes

@Neerja, @andrewgassen, @NigelG, or another mod. I think this has devolved enough. Could you lock the post?

1 Like