Need freelance help in completing job platform app

Hey, there!

I’m looking for a freelancer to help me complete a job platform that I’ve already did plenty of work on but I’m struggling with some features and tools that I need help implementing with. For context, this is needed for a school project so 100% enterprise-level features are not needed as I just need it to be functional for a presentation, not for actual customers to use.

Here’s the function of the application in summary; the application is a job platform connecting employers to freelancer workers who are primarily made up of students and fresh graduates (something like Upwork or Freelancer but with more emphasis on contract and part-time jobs).

These are the functions that I’ve already implemented myself so far:

• Registration, login, authentication, forget password, etc.
  • Posting jobs, viewing jobs, browsing jobs
  • Edit user profile, view other user profiles

However, I’m having troubles in figuring out how to:

• Apply for a job directly through the app. Right now, the job application is literally to just send an e-mail to the employer but that’s obviously not good enough.
  • Make a good search function. I’m having troubles in figuring out the search feature of my program as my search function now is buggy and doesn’t return the correct results.
  • Store newly created job posts in a way that can be indexed and searched correctly. I need help with this as whenever I make a new job, I’m having trouble inserting that into the database and making sure everything is correctly setup.
  • Sort my database in general. I think the data structure and workflow of my Bubble app is not the best so I’d appreciate help in this department as well.
  • Error checking. I’d appreciate if you could help me out with checking for incorrect or invalid inputs for user inputs e.g making sure that password and e-mail has valid inputs during sign-up. I’d prefer it to be up to modern UI/UX standards but I’m having troubles with it.

Some features that I want to be implemented in the app (sorted from most to least important):

• A payment system (doesn’t have to be implemented fully, just need to show that it works for a presentation)
  • A messaging feature for communication between employers and freelancers.
  • A bookmark system to save favourite jobs or to save favourite freelancers.

As I mentioned, I’d be happy if you could sort my problems out and give me a basic working system of all the features I want to be implemented because this is just for a school project and I don’t need anything fancy—just needs to be efficient and usable.

An important thing to note is that I need this to be done in 2 days as I need this to be done by Thursday morning my time (Kuala Lumpur, +8 GMT). I want to be upfront about this as I know that 2 days is quite a short amount of time and what I want to be done in my requirements above may or may not be possible in such a short time span.

Of course, I’m more than happy to negotiate on payment terms that fit you for working with such a tight deadline but I have to know that this can be done in 2 days so that me and you both benefit from this project. I don’t mind you letting me know that this is not possible as long as you’re honest with your thoughts and opinions.

Please feel free to message me or send me an e-mail to julianfssen@gmail.com if you’re interested in this along with your working terms or anything that you need me to know. Thank you and have a great day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Julian,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you an email with further details.
Best Regards,
Anna

Hi Julian,

Were you able to get the issues fixed? I know you were trying to get this done by Thursday, but if you are still looking to resolve these, I will be happy to assist.

I am at anil@techflux.co or @anilamesur on skype.

Regards,

Anil

@julianfssen
Who did you end up using and were you happy with them?

i recommend @anil
i have worked with him few projects
and he is absoultly the best one i worked with

Thanks a lot for the kind words :slight_smile:

Go see Airdev.

tell em ‘Wintson’ sent you.

They are experienced.

Friend: 2 days sounds extremely aggressive and super duper unrealistic. Do you have a boss breathin down yer neck to deliver? Did you press the sleep in button 4000 times only to discover that you have an enterprise scale app due in 2 days? Did someone steal your cat and demand payment of an app? (cough twice if you’re under duress!)

Kidding aside, to be brutally, horrifically, disappointingly honest, even the best coder/Bubbler, needs to take time to build a mental model of your idea. That takes significant communication.

If someone can deliver in 2 days, then Amazeballz! I’ll be super impressed. To the super amazing person with 2 days of free time on their hands that has accomplished this, I will buy you a sturdy lunch (and julian)

apologies for the jokin.

Hope you get this done.

I’d love to help but I’m working 100+ hours a week on my own dandy, shiny, slice-o-the-net.

Sincerely,

Ashley

Happy Bubblin!

1 Like

Hey Julian Fssen,

I work at The Upstarters https://theupstarters.com and I have just sent you a private message.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen

Just want to point out that OP posted this in July 2018. That school deadline is long gone :wink:

4 Likes

I know righ?

I giggled at that after I sent the message.

Long time no see Gaby! I trust all is well, happy, healthy, n sufficiently hydrated with you my friend.

Ashley