Need help for sharing buttons!

Hi
who can help me with a few hours of work in configuring sharing buttons (with shareaholic) for an app I am building?
Francesco

Please let me explain.
The scope of the app is to let users share content that I send them through posts in a feed.

When a user clicks on the post he is redirected to the sharing page in which he must select the sharing app (FB, Messenger, Email, SMS or Whatsapp).

When he makes his selection the app opens with directly inside: Post Title, Post description (caption), post image and post link.

I have chosen shareaholic as an external services, but I have some difficulties in integrating the service as I am not a javascript expert. Can you help me? I think it should be 2-3 hour work
F

Hi @fa1, I am not sure about using shareaholic as I’ve never used it before. However, I’m sure you’re aware of the AddToAny Share button plugin? Else you can use Destination URLs to create custom share buttons as in the two posts below. You can then set a dynamic SEO title, description an image on your share page so it shows the related information when shared on Facebook, WhatsApp etc…

2 Likes