Need help with Admin Panel

Hello fellow members,
I am new to bubble.is and has just started developing using this wonderful platform.
Can anyone help me setup an admin panel? And how can I check the database of all signed up users in my application.
Thanks
Saquib Aijaz

1 Like

Quite a few forum posts that cover it. Perhaps share a test page if you are getting stuck at any point.

What do you need in your admin panel.

Hi neerja,
Thanks for your reply. I am really new to development and to bubble as well, so please don’t make fun of me for my silly questions. I’ll be very thankful if you help me with my queries.

1. Is there a way that I can create an admin page where only the website owner can have access to that page and that page contains list of signed up users and their contact information???
  2. Can I use both sign up with email and sign up with facebook? And how can I make sure that if user signed up/logged in using email then his email will be displayed and if user signed up/logged in using facebook then his/her facebook first and last name is displayed.

Thanks in advance
Saquib

Hi codeables,

Thanks for your reply. I am really new to development and to bubble as well, so please don’t make fun of me for my silly questions. I’ll be very thankful if you help me with my queries.

1. Is there a way that I can create an admin page where only the website owner can have access to that page and that page contains list of signed up users and their contact information???

2. Can I use both sign up with email and sign up with facebook? And how can I make sure that if user signed up/logged in using email then his email will be displayed and if user signed up/logged in using facebook then his/her facebook first and last name is displayed.

Thanks in advance
Saquib

Start with the lessons from Bubble this will help you out as this is covered in the basic lessons.

If you need a starters layout I suggest Dashmin.

1 Like

Thank you so much @nocodeventure. I really appreciate your help.
God Bless