Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Need Help With Consulting Website

Hi all,

I’ve been helping a friend build a website. My friend is a consultant who needs a webpage to showcase some work he’s done as well as a list of his services. I’ve started on the webpage but due to time constraints on my part I need someone who can help finish this.

I estimate that for an experienced bubble dev with some design skills this is approximately 8hrs worth of work. He has a wireframe already and all that’s remaining is to create some pages with some articles and polish up the whole website.

I can help him update the website content in the future so won’t need any content management functionality. So very simple setup.

My friend is relying on a lot of guidance and direction on best practice of having a consultant website. So we will need an initial scoping meeting to discuss needs + content.

Looking to finalise this week so please send me your quotes/questions on this thread or to geo.chiv.george@gmail.com

Here is the page https://schmiq.bubbleapps.io/version-test

Thanks all!

@bridge-time @andrewjohnson56782 @hayden.cis20 @freelance_helper @richard.h @nikita.gorskykh

Incase you guys are interested.

Hello @geo.chiv.george,

I am interested. Please add me on Skype that is joomdev1309@gmail.com. We will discuss further on Skype. I am available now on Skype.

Thanks