Need help with Mobile App

A friend and I want to build a mobile app with Google Map features and social interactions. May be willing to pay depending on experience. The app has some starting outlines but needs the features added so it is responsive to request and commands.

Please respond with name, location, experience, any other apps you’ve designed, and any questions or concerns you have.

1 Like

Hi,
Just pmed you
Matt

1 Like

Hi @keatralynn,

I can help. PM sent.

Regards,
Hayden

Hi Keatralynn,
Sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey, Sounds like something right up my alley of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.

Sure, I’d be happy to provide you with links so that you can review those before making a hiring decision.

I am having great expertise to work with GPS location based systems like Google Map API, geo-code, geo-fencing, geo-tracking, pindrop system. Apart from this Integration of Social networking APIs such and Location APIs.

In response to your questions

Name: Ruchita Chhabra,
Experience: 9+ yrs,

I request you to please provide us complete requirements, some high level features or similar App examples to give me an idea about the scope of work

If you think I’d be a good fit, then I’d be thrilled to set up an interview.

Kind Regards,
Ruchita