FORUM COMMUNITY IDEAS SHOWCASE LEARNING CENTER

New Bubble Meetup Group started for Paris, France

Hi bubblers,

Like all of you, I’m very enthusiastic about the potential of Bubble, and how it empowers non-tech people to kick start tech/online businesses. I’d love to meet/exchange with other bubblers in Paris, and it seems that there’s no Meetup group here yet, so I got one started:

https://www.meetup.com/bubbleparis/

Not sure yet what would be the best format, we will figure it out along the way, but 3-5 people for peer-to-peer problem-solving meetups sounds like a good way to start :slight_smile:

First meetup in January?

See you then,

Lucien

Not an overwhelming level of response here in the forum :sweat_smile: but I already have to upgrade the Meetup plan from Basic to Unlimited because more than 50 people have joined the group in 3 days :crazy_face:

Hi, happy to meet in Paris. Bubble change the way I saw all my ideas… future poc and (I hope) future real apps… and not only ideas for ever just in my mind …

Hmmm, maybe a group of Australian Bubblers should leave these dusty, hot beer-soaked plains for a few days for the sophisticated, wine-tipped gites of inner-city Paris to discuss Bubble over bubbles.
Just a thought…

From
kanga
to

The first event is on Sunday!

I cannot make it, too hard on a sunday morning after 1 week away from home. See you another time!

Not sure if I manage, but would like to participate. Can just come in without subscribing on meetup or it’s better I subscribe (and possibly don’t come…)?

Yes sorry, I know it is maybe not the best to organise this on a weekend. But I’m not in Paris on weekdays, unfortunately. I’ll try to have the next meetup organised on a weekday by someone else.

Don’t overthink it, just come if you wake up early enough :slight_smile:

It was a great pleasure to meet @Lucien and other people, who came to the meeting this Sunday morning.
It was really well organized and for me the 2 hrs passed quickly. Hope to meet again!

Thank you all for coming!

Here are the resources we discussed:

Learn More:

https://codefree.co/

Help & Freelancers/Agencies:

Alternative to Bubble:

Good complements to Bubble:

https://www.sketchapp.com

And finally, the little “exercise” we did (you can access the editor):

Edition #2 of Bubble Meetup Paris: April 11, 2018 at 7:30pm.

DO NOT MISS THIS EDITION!

Emmanuel Straschnov, founder of Bubble, we’ll be joining us for a fireside chat! :fire:

Hello, Bubblers! :vulcan_salute:

It’s the 2nd edition of our code-free Meetup!

This time we’ll build live (and ship!) a niche classified site a la LeBonCoin (aka the French Craigslist).

We’ll do it in just 30 minutes and without any coding, thanks to Bubble’s visual programming platform! :muscle::sunglasses:

Absolute beginners, more experienced bubblers, and aspiring business founders are all welcome!

Bring your laptop if you are game! :computer:

Information:

• Price: free, just like Bubble :slight_smile:
  • Language: English/French/Franglish
  • Programming knowledge required: none
  • Sponsors: M2i Formation (room) & Bubble (Meetup fee)

Enorme! J’en suis!

Here is the MVP/clone of LeBonCoin (French Graigslist) built live yesterday during the Meetup!

Editor:

Webapp:

Bravo! :slight_smile: En espérant voir plus de francophones sur Bubble!