Excited to share the latest Bubble course I’ve been working on!
After taking this course you'll be able to:
- build a matching algorithm based on location + user preferences
- match users and connect them via chat
- use a machine learning API to analyze users’ faces and predict preferences
- use an object-oriented programming style in Bubble for better database structure
- import to Android Studio to submit your app to the Google Play store
This course shows you everything you need to know to get your idea into a functional MVP on the Google Play Store in just around 30 hours. And to celebrate the launch, I'm running a deal to signup by this Friday, 4/28. When you sign up for a plan [here](http://go.codefree.co/swipingapp) starting at $39/month (with discount) - you will get 20% off for 12 months by using the code "cfstinderlaunch" at checkout. Just click the rocket icon to reveal the secret coupon area.
(screenshots from the app we build in the course)