New Course: Complete Bubble Developer Course

Leonidas has developed this course thoughtfully.

The best part of the course is that it forces you to think and you start to develop a certain belief in your ability and in the power of Bubble!

Highly recommended!

1 Like

Thank you @panashpmab1. I appreciate it!

Iā€™ve completed this course, the section dedicated to API development really helped me build my APP.
Thank you, and could you please create more content for us because I really enjoy your style of teaching.

I highly recommend this course to all Bubble beginners and even intermediate users.

Iā€™m happy my course helped you build your own app. I will constantly be adding content to the course based on student feedback, as I have already.

Thank you very much @kokosiouli. I did design the course for beginner Bubble developers to get to an intermediate level and for intermediate Bubble developers to get to an advanced level. I am glad you recognized that. Thank you.

This is great @leonidas.petrou4, I emailed this to my brother as he is interested in learning bubble.

How long has this been in the works for, Iā€™m sure was a lot of work! Congrats on its launch.

1 Like

Hi @marktuff, thanks for sharing it with your brother, I hope he finds it helpful.

Itā€™s been in the works for a while. A few months of planning and 2 months of filming and editing. It is a lot of work but it is something I enjoy doing. Thank you!

2 Likes

good to see that the course helped lotsa ppl! myself included

1 Like

I am too. Thanks @acap. Thanks to you and everyone else who signed up, my course is the ā€œBest Sellerā€ Bubble Visual Programming course on Udemy.

Hi Bubblers, you can find an updated coupon link Here

Happy learning and feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

1 Like

Hi @leonidas.petrou4

Great work! Coupon is not working for me, unless the price is 200$ us?

Haha, thanks for pointing that out @JohnMark , the price definitely isnā€™t $200, it is $13.99

Try this link instead:

Coupon | Complete Bubble Developer Course

This coupon is only valid for 31 days from today.

2 Likes

Hi Leonidas

This is a great effort!

I think from the audience perspective and engagements are missing. I think you need to work on the structure of the course. Keeping in mind people would start building any MVP. I felt someone is walking through the help file. There is no presentation. Every chapter should start with a shareable presentation. Why you have asked your student to work on the bubble lessonsā€¦not required. I am not getting insight of it.

Thanks,
Shuv

Hi Shuv,

Thank you for the compliment and your feedback.

I did not want to add any slides or presentations into the course because I did not want to make it an academic course. Most people learn from actually doing and hands-on projects, so that is why I followed more of a practical / project approach rather than theoretical approach. I get straight into delivering value to my students with no fluff or boring presentations. I think that is the one reason that the course has received hundreds of 5 star reviews and thousands of student enrolments.

I made sure to keep in mind that people would start building any MVP, but I can not build an MVP of every single app, so for that reason I only built the MVP of Tinder and a few other apps which allowed me to show off as many of Bubbleā€™s important features as possible.

I gave my students the option to work on the bubble lessons because some people find the course on Udemy without knowing that Bubble even exists, so I wanted to link to them in the course so they know about it and also because they are helpful. This is an optional section as I mention in the course.

Thank you for your feedback and if I get similar requests from other students I will consider them for future updates of the course.

Also, Udemy also offer a 100% 30 day money back guarantee for those who are not happy with the course.

For anyone interested, here is an updated 95% off coupon because the previous coupon links have expired:

https://www.udemy.com/course/build-fully-functional-apps-without-coding-using-bubble/?couponCode=LUCKYNUMBER13

Regards,
Leon

1 Like

Hi Leon,
Thanks for the reply!

Thanks,
Shuv

1 Like

Hello, @leonidas.petrou4, is there any coupon available? Iā€™m interested in taking it. The course is currently showing up as $94.99 :confused: Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @adrchen, thanks for your interest in the course. Sure, here is a coupon for $10:

This coupon expires in 5 days from today.

Thanks, @leonidas.petrou4, purchased it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such courses are a very cool thing, because it is a qualitative progress

1 Like

Thank you @Welleeni

Hi @leonidas.petrou4
Iā€™m interested in taking your course, can you please share a coupon link?
Thanks

1 Like