Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

[New Feature] Audio recorder element

Hi
This link is empty. No video is showing up.

Hi Mishav

Do you still have a copy of this site? and the associated workflow?

Trying to replicate it.

Thanks
Dev

This past week I have been getting the Error getting audio in Chrome. I have no problems with this in Edge or IE. Can someone please resolve the error with this plugin it was working fine before in Chrome or do I need to change my settings in Chrome?

Got same issue. I simply closed Chrome and reopen it and it solve the problem.

This is working for me now I had switched my Domain and it was not https://

Audio file not saving to Database, how can I get the file to save to the Database I have it setup like this:

Any help would of assistance would help, when I put the page in debug mode I see the file create but does not save to the Database.

you can make it work on mobile if you use a web view and a wk.bridge.mini.js so you can trigger the OS native functions, like in iOS to ask for permissions to access camera, mic, etc.

Any example of that? What you mean by wk.bridge.mini.js? You make it work? :wink:

it works just fine with onesignal, location /gps and other features. You can see here Native MOBILE app - like cheap or FREE 📱 with FREE & Unlimited PUSH notifications! 📬

Was there ever any progress with getting the audio recorder working on iOS or Android? I’m not talking about a native app, just using a mobile browser (Chrome / Safari).

From my side, when I click the button to start recording - iOS Chrome throws up a Bubble error message that audio recording isn’t supported.

iOS Safari asks permission to use the mic, and the red microphone symbol appears in the address bar, so it seems to be willing - but nothing appears in the audio recorder, and I can’t replay.

When I press the button to upload audio and create a thing, it saves the amazon address for the audio file as usual, but the file gives an error when I try to play it back (I’m assuming it’s empty). The same process works perfectly fine on desktop Safari / Firefox.

I’d really appreciate some insight into this, as audio recording is a fundamental part of my app.

i know @levon at bubblewits is working on one any update @levon? also @jarrad looks close to releasing Live Webcam/Video/Capture Card & Audio Recorder with Photo Function

@richardosborne14 have you not had any luck with your developer? I was able to get something working using html and a hodgepodge of code for desktop and iOS but no android and certainly nothing in a fit state to use in production.

Sorry Bubbleboy for not giving an update, have been busy over the Christmas period.

My developer successfully made the code I linked earlier in this thread into a Bubble plugin. It records and stores audio on every device I tested it on, including Windows phones and the latest iOS Safari. I wasn’t able to afford any more features than simply recording and uploading, but that’s a big step forward!

I haven’t uploaded the code yet, will do that next week and let you know.

Our plugin is ready, we are just waiting for Bubble to review and publish it.
Thanks!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits
zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

@leven sweet and thanks for the update

@levon and @jarrad what’s the latest? thanks

we are still waiting for the @Bubble team to review our plugin. We’ll post here as soon as it’s published.
Thanks!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Look forward to the release. Thanks…

“Error getting Audio” and none of the aforementioned solutions did not work. Any suggestions ?

How do you put these recordings into a repeating group container? Can’t figure this out…?