[New Feature] Disable workflow option

Oh no, looks like I’ll have to retire my old favorite, “Only when: Current date/time: extract year is 1973” that I used to pop in there to disable a workflow.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Gray out of disabled workflows is now implemented.

3 Likes

Great, I remember we discussed this possibility in some earlier thread. Love it!

Yeh, I am sure that was before the great forum crash of '17…

No more Current User is QUIT IT. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been using the good’ol Current User is not Current User :smirk:

3 Likes

wow, this is super creative :slight_smile: current user having a personality split - haha

2 Likes

Haha, yeah, when he’s not feeling quite himself, the workflow will run. Makes for a confusing app :woozy_face:

2 Likes

@marca could this be added to API workflows also?

1 Like

Hey man… what are you debugging that’s causing so much consternation? The ms between different workflows just isn’t a thing. And yet I see you thrashing. What’s going on? (Don’t turn into that one guy with the koo-koo-la-rue app that makes-no-sense, RIGGHT?)

It would be handy, if when we disable a workflow, the app would disregard any errors that workflow might have. For instance, if in an app, you were developing a new feature and you wanted to push a minor update, one could disable the workflows to clear any possible in-development errors and then deploy and come back to the very same workflows intact…just a thought.

Cheers - this change makes it a bit more noticeable when workflows are now disabled.

3 Likes

I know its weird but , let me ask it, Will any workflow disable run if we are not in debug mode ??