[New Feature] New brand & design

Good to see the font darker and more visible, for those of us with older eyes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The new favicon makes me happy every time I see it.

2 Likes

As a branding guy, I’m not sure I love the electric blue in comparison to the other version, as it is relatively jarring. But hey, that may be the effect you’re going for, so mission accomplished!

I must say I did enjoy the innocent charm to the other design, which felt fun and light, and a little less, corporate? But in other parts of the world they call this more professional. To each their own, and seems the community enjoys it! I am a creature of habit so I’m sure I’ll fall in love soon enough.

In any event kudos on the changes, there are some great ones, and we all share in the enthusiasm of Bubble’s great strides!

Update: Less than 24 hrs in and I’m liking the colors! Creature of habit I tell ya!

1 Like

Congratulations Bubble team ! 2.0 is awesome !

Is that electric blue, or Klein Blue? :blue_heart:

Really like the darker font color. The contrast is much better for the builder interface.

Now that we have it easy by day, I’m hoping there will be a dark theme for those all-nighters. I like how PH’s app turns dark automagically at night :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :waxing_crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Noticed that the links to resources on https://bubble.io/community_resources page are not functional.

I’m loving the all new Bubble brand. That’s just real blue
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Yes I commented on this in the other unofficial thread about this but happy to see that this now is changed! Awesome.

One feature that I think would still be great to have is the ability to change that primary color on a per app basis. It will help not to mess up one app while I meant to work in another… :confused:

Yeah, but my Bubble t-shirt is now the “old brand”.

Is this “retro” now … or “old-fashioned”.

When will the new brand t-shirt be out ?

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

it’s now Bubble original (like Adidas Original :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:heart:

This design is great, and I agree, the change was needed.
:heart:

1 Like

Very nice rebranding, I was waiting for it. It looks really great! It is fresh, modern and it looks very confident. Congratulations, Bubble Team!

5 Likes

@emmanuel The banner that users see on the live site when you have updated your app is now electric blue on hover. There must be somewhere in Bubble to change this hover so it fits in with your own brand colours, but I can’t find it. Please implement it asap if not, it looks awful with my brand colours.

You’re right we’ll remove the hover effect, it’s safer.

1 Like

hi, also when you scroll (horizontal) on the pricing page (not sure why there are scrollbars?) the content in the, im assuming repeating group, disappears.

yes this is still happening…

fixed

I love the new design but I think the blue is too punchy. there was something really appealing about the sky blue you had in the previous design.