šŸ—“ [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hey @qaz.wscuther,
I just tried it in a reusable element and it works perfectly at my end.
Not sure what you may be doing wrong.
See my demo below which i just did.

Choice is power
seanhoots

1 Like

@seanhoots

Thanks for the answer. But maybe i explained myself bad, srry 4 my english :stuck_out_tongue:.

I can put the plugin into a reusable element (in this case the reusable element is a popup). But when i go to the preview, the plugin inside the reusable element (popup) doesnā€™t show the date picker :open_mouth:

edit: i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin but still nothing

Hey @qaz.wscuther,
I figured what was going on. So you have the picker inside a reusable element and the reusable element is inside a popup.
I tried to recreate this and i realized that the picker actually shows up but it is hidden behind the popup.
As you can see in the screencast below the picker is hiding behind so when i increased the z-index of the containing div it moved up on top.
Iā€™ve fixed it and have pushed a new update. Once the update is live, update the plugin and it should work.

Thanks for catching this.

1 Like

Thanks!!! :clap: :clap: :tada: :tada:

Youā€™re welcome. Update your plugin and let me know if it works now.

done! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey @qaz.wscuther,
from your screencast it looks like your application is in Spanish.
Note that you can set the language for the datepicker to Spanish too to make the picker look consistent with your app.

3 Likes

:crown: awesome pluginā€¦ @seanhoots
you know to play the right noteā€¦ great work manā€¦ this is kinda thing will may bubble greatā€¦ customization to the fullestā€¦

for the time option - what if you added a dropdown or marker on the sliderā€¦ a newbie would be wondering at first goā€¦

and i guess it be more refinedā€¦

Kudos great work @seanhoots

Thanks for your reply man.

Yeah, the use of case is that our users must enter a lot of dates to creates expenses and if they work just the keyboard that makes it faster.

yeah option is power. thatā€™s my philosophy in life :smiley:

I donā€™t get what you mean? can you please explain more. thanks

i see what you mean. in that case wonā€™t the standard input (date type) work for you since you know your users will be using keyboard to type. the input doesnā€™t work well on mobile devices though.

but this is something iā€™m looking into implementing, though it may have to be a pro feature.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot man.

This is a fantastic plugin! I see you said youā€™ll be adding the ability to ā€œblock some daysā€. This would be perfect for an app Iā€™m building. Is there an estimated timeframe for this update?

Thanks!

hey @dbevan,
Yes i have added an ability to block both dynamic dates and days in addition to the current static blocked days.
Itā€™s actually done just testing it to make sure everything is good. if the testing goes well should be pushed out in about an hours time from now.
See below

2 Likes

Fantastic! Cheers,

Daniel

Hey guys, iā€™ve just released version 2.0 of Air Date/Time picker which now includes support for blocking dates or days dynamically in addition to blocking days statically.
Iā€™ve also added the ability to start the week from any day.
Also calling Pickerā€™s value list when a date range is set will return all dates between the range.
Please refer to the top post for details of the new update.

@dbevan, @pnodseth let me know if this meets your needs.

Happy bubbling. :smiley:

3 Likes

Just did a small test. F***ing fantastic! Seriously great work!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to test it, great work!

1 Like

@seanhoots Fabulous work! :slight_smile:

@seanhoots - would it be possible for the plugin to receive a separate value for day, month, and year as the Initial Value input? What do you think?

Thanks!