Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

[New Plugin] bdk UX tools

Hello Bubblers,

We have a new addition to the Bubble Developer Kit :smiley:

Bdk UX tools: Enhance the UX by acting in real-time on the context of your app users

Screenshots below. Demo here. Editor here.

Happy Bubbling,
Cheers,
Gaurav

4 Likes

Love dogs, effect offline great! :grinning: Excellent for monitoring.

1 Like

Offline Detect : Display your custom screen when a user’s internet connection goes offline. Optionally include a connection & retry indicator. One more thing…treat your users to a game of snake while they’re offline

Screen Detect : Act when a user is idle on your screen or switches in & out of your apps’ tab. Imagine an experience where you were treated to a fun ‘Welcome back’ message when the user switches back to your app window, while you were actually refreshing some content in the background.

1 Like

Element Detect : Act when a certain thing on your page comes up within the users’ view or goes out of it. Great for targeted and timely marketing. Show them advertisements of dog food as they are checking out dog photos on your site. Or maybe change the search filters / sections dynamically like Airbnb based on the location they’re exploring.

Screen clipping (with dogs) here

2 Likes

Haha you’re too fast @JohnMark

1 Like

Great work @gaurav! Already got a few ideas for this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @gaurav! I have a group within repeating group’s cell and I would like to capture if the cell of the RG was viewed. However by placing elementdetect inside the group and selecting that group in element’s selector(#groupId) results in capturing all groups at once and not only if the RG cell’s group was viewed. Any thoughts? Maybe there is a way to capture dynamic ID attribute? Thanks!

Hi @d.norkus not sure I understand fully… U can make any elements ID attribute dynamic no? Just add current cells index to the end of the text ID attribute field.

In bubble an ID attribute of groupId in a repeating group will create several groups of with the same ID. It should likely be groupIdCurrentCell’sIndex

if I set element’s ID (group in the RG cell) as dynamic how do I select this group in element’s detector? as it allows only static inputs such as #group1 etc. Thanks!!

!

Ah got it. Just pushed a update making it dynamic. Thanks!

2 Likes