[NEW PLUGIN] Beautiful Date/Time Droppers

Air Date dropper and Time Dropper
Hey guys just finished with these gorgeous date and time droppers.
I will just let the demo below do the talking. Will come back later to give more details.

NB: This is a premium plugin so if you’re interested just message me and drop me some few coins and i will drop you these beauties. The date dropper and time dropper are two different elements but will give them out as a single plugin.

And if you’re not in a position to drop some few coins, the amazing Air Date/Time picker is freely available and i will continue to add more features to it.
This one is for those who want to make an impression with their bubble apps. :smiley:
Did i mention it looks amazing on mobile? checkout the second picture above.
Enjoy

Option is power
seanhoots

30 Likes

It’s beautiful! Good job!
How much the paid version is going to cost? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-Code Development Services

Looks great!
Does it have the same features as the free plugin? (blocking dates etc).

Hey @levon,
I will take whatever reasonable amount you give me. Trust me no reasonable offer will be rejected.
Once bubble opens up the plugin store i can fix a price.
So if u’re interested just shoot me a message.

1 Like

Hey @pnodseth,
This has the dates block feature but its not as feature rich as the free plugin.
The free plugin is more powerful that this. This is just more beautiful.
See below the features of each.

Premium Air Date Dropper

Free Air Date picker

1 Like

Great news!! As i promised some of you guys i’m making this plugin free now (@ben.nes, etc) .
You only need to install the plugin once and you will have both the date (Air Date dropper) and Time (Air Time Dropper) elements.

You can buy me coffee when you meet me one day.

Happy bublling :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks for your generosity Sean! Awesome plugins!

1 Like

Looks good! I’m not sure if I’m missing something though…I can’t get the date element to appear when I click on the field. The time element works fine.

Hey @TechieInAK, thanks. I will take a look at the date dropper to see what’s going on.

This is a great plugin!!! Top Job!!!

Just found some kind of bug but I’m not sure it is related to the plugin:

I use a form with the following two fields:

• A date with the standard date picker, for example december 19th 2017
  • A time with the awesome time dropper plugin (24 hr clock), for example 12:45

I use the following expression to save the combined data from both fields into a data ‘thing’ this takes the date object and overwrites the time object:

endtime = Date/TimePicker end date's value change minutes to AirTimeDropper end time's minutes change hours to AirTimeDropper end time's hours

So it should save to the database as: dec 19 2017 | 12:45 pm
But… it actually saves to the database as: dec 19 2017 | 12:45 am <–

This only happens for the time-slot between 12:00 and 13:00.

Does anyone have an idea how to get around this?

Thanks!

@seanhoots hey! Could you add the “minutes step” for the Air TImeDropper?
So I can set it to 15 minutes, and it will only be available from 15 to 15 minutes, eg.: 00, 15, 30, 45. Thanks!
It would help me so much.

1 Like

@seanhoots I’m having the same issue as @TechieInAK. The date dropper doesn’t appear to be working, at least in IE 11. All I’m getting is what looks like a text input when I click on it. Time dropper works fine.

1 Like

Hi @jordan.shotwell, @TechieInAK, @help, i’ve fixed the issue with the date dropper now showing in some browsers. Update your plugin to the latest version (version 1.1.0)
I’ve also added a placeholder option for the datedropper.
placeholder
Also blocked dates will now have those dates crossed out. Previously you were prevented from selecting them but it wasn’t visible which dates were blocked (it only was visible using the to/from range blocks)

2 Likes

Hi @mvandrei and @JohnMark,
I’ve updated the timedroper (version 1.1.) with ability to set a minute step as requested.
You can choose any dynamic value from 1 to 59 obviously. Default is 1 minute and anything outside the valid range, 1 to 59, will be ignored.
step option
step

3 Likes

@seanhoots thank you!!!

you’re welcome. sorry for the delay. but the original library that the plugin is based on doesn’t even have this functionality so i had to first add this to the original library before bringing it to the plugin (and it wasn’t that simple because there is a lot of calculations involved).
enjoy

2 Likes

I’m still having issues. The time dropper now works fine for me (wasn’t working before) but the date dropper that was working isn’t. Maybe once in twenty times, if I remove the field from a page, it’ll show up but mostly not. The only thing I see is a cursor that behaves like a free-form field.

1 Like

Hi @TechieInAK, sorry about that. It’s a bug that I think is coming from bubble’s end. I already filed a bug report over the weekend so I’m waiting to hear from bubble.

Ok, I’ll stay tuned then. The AirDate Picker actually works better for my purposes from a date perspective but I love the time dropper so I’ll mix it up a bit for now.

Very nice plugin, and many thanks for making it free for all of us. Much better than the builtin picker.

One issue I am running into, and one suggestion (if I may):

Unclear as to why a lock icon shows up instead of the checkmark (in the bottom center) when changing dates in the first date picker. Doesn’t happen in the second date picker, yet they have the same settings other than an intial starting date of the first of the current month. The lock option is set to False. Am I missing something?

A suggestion (if it’s not there and I don’t notice it), could a ‘Today’ button be added, so the user can just click on that to quickly move and set to day?

Thanks again for the great tool!