New Plugin - FullContact

Hey Guys,

This plugin will help you gather data on people using email, twitter or phone number. It will also show useful information about companies or even search for a company in a specific region or city.

Have fun!

4 Likes

Is anyone else interested in passing data from Bubble to FullContact Business Card API? I’m searching for a way send information to get this working in Bubble.

Thanks Ali.

Hi @AliFarahat,

Thanks for building that plugin! :grinning::+1:

I’ve been testing it and encountered a few questions, if you might accept to help?

1. Some results such as social profiles, websites, companies & jobs come in bulk. Meaning, for example, you get all social URLs in 1 result instead of getting 1 result for “Twitter URL”, 1 result for “Instagram URL”, etc. Is there a way to get a better granularity?
    (Note: Using FullContact via Zapier as a workaround, you can get a better sense of detail. But it takes task credits so if it’s avoidable…:smile:)

2. In Bubble’s database (where I’m personaly sending FullContact’s results), when you create a new “Field” for a “Data Type”, you can use special “Field types” based on FullContact’s info (rather than Bubble’s traditionnal’s “text”, “number”, “image”, etc.). See image below. What’s the use for this and how is it better than simple “text” fields?
    Also, why do these field names don’t match exactly the ones you get when using the external API in a workflow?

Thanks for any guidance Ali! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Ali!

Any chance you’d have a few minutes to chat about this plugin? I’m trying to make a very simple CRM app for my customers to upload csv files of emails and get back the data from fullcontact.

Sure but can’t do it today. So probably tomorrow around 9 pm Eastern

Hey Ali!

Any chance you’d have time soon?

Hoping to just find out:

1. How to send the emails or uploaded CSV files over to FullContact
  2. How to get them back and save them in different lists.

Hello @joe5

I don’t have too much experience with fullcontact. I initially developed the plug-in for a customer. If you have an API that you need to be built I will be happy to add it.

As for a CSV you need to import it to bubble and then schedule a workflow on a list that would use the API to get the details you need.

I am free on Sunday would 11 AM Eastern time work for you?

No worries! I won’t take up your time with a phone call :slight_smile:

Is there any tutorial on how exactly to setup the workflows? I have gotten everything set up besides the part where the lists/contacts are sent to Fullcontact and then how to retrieve them again.

I’m not a dev by trade, so all of that is new to me.

Hey! Did you guys figure out an app that allows a csv upload (say name & emails) & then appends social profile data from FullContact?