Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

[New Plugin] GeoNames

A very cool set of tools, there is everything from postcodes, elevations, weather in ICAO standard, earthquakes, time zones & even city statistics with population.

2 Likes

Checkin/QR code scan questions

Is this a new plugin you made or need help creating? You listed it as Need Help :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

lol, didn’t even realise!! I listed the other one today and then found out that implemented is for bubble to post them in and plugins was the next one I seen! thanks!

0 Likes

Indeed a cool set of tools. One request: can the sunrise and sunset parameters be date fields? They are texts now and it would be nice if they are dates so I can dynamically figure out if it is day or night in a certain location.

0 Likes

how do you get geonames to work? what are all the steps? i have not been able to get any of it to work for my app. i am trying to get the placename. going into zeroqode, i have not found any examples or documentation. i also check geonames and ran into some confusing documentation about the need to have a geonames account (but there is no parameter for username in the bubble geonames api) and the need to url encode strings of text for geonames to work.

0 Likes

how do you get geonames to work?

can you post a tutorial?

0 Likes

Hello @aphz88. Thanks for reaching out and sorry for a little delay.

We made an update to plugin and created instruction how to set up and demo page.

You can find it by link:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/geonames-plugin

Hope that’s will help you.

Regards !
Zeroqode Team

1 Like