[NEW PLUGIN] Hover 3D effect

Hello Bubblers!
We’ve just published a new plugin:

Hover 3D

Now you can create astonishing new galleries and features for your app. Interactive parallax tilt effects that react to mouse movement.
Hover3D is a plugin which applies an awesome interactive 3D hover effect to any image.

Features:

• Font, stroke, and shadows are customizable.
  • Can be used in a repeating group
  • The picture can be both static and dynamic.

Demo:
For details and demos please visit the plugin page at
https://plugin-preview.bubbleapps.io/version-test/hover_3d

Plugin page:

If you have questions, reach out to us at contact@mindforapps.com
We appreciate your reviews and suggestions.

Cheers
Jay | Mindforapps

1 Like

That’s really cool and really helps a lot of people improve the design and aesthetic of their sites and web apps! Great job!

I’ll definitely be adding this to my site!

One question though. Is it possible to add this to a group then put an image inside and make the image follow as long as the mouse is inside the group?

That is really neat and a useful plugin!

Feedback: I found one behavior confusing in your demo. When the mouse is moving across the image, the cursor changes to the ‘hand/finger’ cursor common for ‘clickable’ things (on my computer at least). However, when the mouse stops on the image, the cursor changes back to the ‘regular pointer’. At first, after being wowed by the effect, I wasn’t sure the images were even clickable because of the ‘false signal’ given by the ‘regular pointer’ re-appearing. I don’t know if that’s something that can be adjusted, just adding my two cents.

We will think about adding this functionality in the future, right now it reacts only when you hover over the plugin area.

Thank you for the feedback. The team really appreciates it.

The image is indeed clickable, the only thing a developer/designer needs to do when using this is add the links that are required.

Thank you for your interest in our work.