šŸ—ƒ New plugin - Multi-Uploader [BUBBLE AWS + UPLOADCARE + FILESTACK + AZURE] BIG Update: 11/06/2018

Hello @luke2, itā€™s weird cause we didnā€™t updated/modified anything since the last update (around a month ago). Iā€™m actually not in the office but Iā€™ll try to get a pc and see whatā€™s happening as soon as possible.

Iā€™m sorry for this.
Regards.

Hi @yusaney1

Yes odd has been working.

Sounds like a possible issue with a related external service the plugin uses? Or even an update to the Bubble engine recently made?

Thanks

Hello @luke2, Iā€™ve tested the library links that plugin uses and found some of them load with time out or loads extremely slow.

I decided to change all the links to bubble cloudfront.

Sometimes when changing the header sources, it doesnā€™t require an update, but I triggered an update just to make sure the app gets the last modifications.

Refresh your app > Update to last version > Refresh again the app.

The demo page is working fine for me now.
Sorry again,
Regards.

Hey @yusaney1

Appreciate the swift action. Right I see good idea, makes sense.

Iā€™ve tested on my app and its all working, so thanks again. Iā€™ve done a full refresh and upgraded.

I have an issue still though that initially on page load its very slow to load in with the plugin, maybe 30 seconds. Once the page loads, if I do a soft refresh it will just be a couple seconds, but its that initial page load that takes a very long time.

Upon further inspection it looks like some scripts are holding it up:

Seems that the unpkg.com is holding up the scripts from loading and the page renderingā€¦

Yes, we are having the same issue. This is a problem as itā€™s delaying the loading of any page using this control. Please advise.

Hi, @yusaney1, Iā€™ve bought the plugin to use it with Azure, but I canā€™t program it.
Could you help me please? or upload a demo/edit page for Azure?

Iā€™m really a beginer.
Thanks !!!

Hi @yusaney1

Iā€™m still having the issue where upon initial page load it takes between 30-60 seconds to load the page and plugin. Is there anything you can do to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

@juancamilovasquezard PM Sent!

@luke2 thanks for the feedback, we will investigate this and try to make it faster.

Regards.

Cheers @yusaney1

Hope the speeds can be increased :crossed_fingers:

Any idea why Iā€™m seeing this instead if the beautiful uploader? :slight_smile:

Hello @eddy! Make sure you are using the initialize uploader workflow.

You can find more info in this past message: šŸ—ƒ New plugin - Multi-Uploader [BUBBLE AWS + UPLOADCARE + FILESTACK + AZURE] BIG Update: 11/06/2018

Regards.

Edit: Seems like the images arenā€™t available anymore for some reasonā€¦ Will re-upload as soon possible!

But you can see the editor page: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=multi-uploader&id=redubleplugins&tab=tabs-1

Aah sorry read past that! Works good now :slight_smile:

Is it also possible now to set initial content?

Just a quick update - but it seems speeds are much faster to initialize and load the plugin on-page now.

Cheers

@yusaney1 any chance of adding non-bubble AWS? I would like to save files to an S3 bucket that I own.

Hi @yusaney1 thks for this plugin!!!

i have 2 issue, hope u can help me.

1. its only works version 1.1.3 for me

version 2.0 - 2.1.0

1. doesnā€™t work on repeating group (just first)

guess because i need initialize the uploader but itā€™s only for newest version.

thks

@yusaney1 Any news about frontend cropping function?

Hi Rony,

Yeah, ensure youā€™ve initialized the uploader (with v2.0+). If the uploader is in a hidden popup / element, you need to enter a simple ā€œDO WHENā€ workflow that initializes the uploader, such as in this screen shot:

make sure itā€™s set to run ā€œjust onceā€ and when your hidden element is ā€œvisibleā€

This is a great plugin! One of my favorites.

G

1 Like

Also interested in the implementation in this too :+1:

Hi @gilles
thks for your help
The uploader its in group, inside a repeating group; not possible select, and no upload element reference. i dont know if im doing something wrong.
thks again

Hey @yusaney1
I know your a busy guy, but just wondering if youā€™ve had any thoughts on updating the plugin - its already awesome and would love to see it expand. Cheers.