🗃 New plugin - Multi-Uploader [BUBBLE AWS + UPLOADCARE + FILESTACK + AZURE] BIG Update: 11/06/2018

Awesome. I’ll implement it today

Update: 08/29/2018 –

• Added option to change uploader title “Drag & Drop your files or Browse”.
  • Added compatibility to use dynamic values from bubble elements, not only from DB.
  • Now uploader element is under Input Forms tab.

@knaub.kirill1

3 Likes

Hi great plugin! How do you access the link from multiple image upload? I cannot seem to be able to access the second or third + of the uploader.

Would be great if you could help introduce live cropping before edit to the plugin. That’s a feature a lot of people need I guess.

Also image compression would be a cool feature to have to (like changing the size of the image) to make faster upload.

Hello, you have a workflow/condition that runs every time a file is dropped in the uploader.

You can get the the links using that.

Image compression is already in the uploader you can change the image quality or just use the resize function.

About the live cropping, I’m working on it, but it’s not something simple to add natively so it will take a while and can’t give a time estimation right now.

Regards

Hi, I just bought this plugin (great experience so far).

However, is there any way to record the file size of an uploaded file? I know the uploader itself shows the file size, but there doesn’t seem to be access to this information so that it can saved to the database.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes it is totally possible, will add that in the next update.

Regards.

Thank you!

Just wanted to let you know, I used this tool extensively the past few days to upload images and large videos (MP4) to my Bubble project… Worked marvelously, did exactly what I needed, and is much cleaner than the standard “Multi-File Uploader” I was using in Bubble. The options you’ve provided in the Editor are extensive - I was happy to see the “Clear after uploading”… Such a “minor” change added an awesome level of polish to my app.

Just a quick post to thank you for the time and effort you’ve put into this - You’re building very useful and powerful solutions that also look great. Thanks!

9 Likes

Hello @w.fly, thank you so much for taking the time to this kind of reply.

Really appreciate your words. We try to keep always the best quality at the best price too.
I’m glad you find the plugin useful!

Thank you,
Redu.

3 Likes

Loving it too. I would be nice to have an option to edit drag and drop box’s background, font and colours… also height. I would like it to have same dimensions as container and vertically align drag and drop content if you know what I mean.

Hey! Any news about cropping functionality or Uploadcare Widget integration?

Hi @yusaney1,

Would it be possible to implement the following? In order of priority. Being 1) the most important and urgent :slight_smile:

1. Exposed state of the list of files uploaded
    Right now only a single file is exposed so I can’t set/add a list. I was not able to make the current exposed state work on lists with a few attempted workarounds.

1. Load/unload file(not upload/delete)
  2. Upload workflow action (to be able to upload loaded files from workflow system)
  3. Enable/disable upload option in widget(leaving only the option of upload from workflow)

Thanks!

Hello @boostsalesgroup, maybe in a week or two can give you a ETA.
Actually, we are working on different projects and it’s hard to have enough time for everything.

@JonL, will try to add the first point.
About 2, 3, and 4; I remember the first mock-up of code was with those options, but there was a problem with the external servers and options (can’t remember now what was exactly) but had to remove those options in order to avoid bugs. (Will check again).

Regards.

2 Likes

Thanks @yusanei1

Yeah, I’m guessing 2,3 and 4 will be more complicated. To be honest it would be just a nice to have. Nothing important for my use case.

However 1) would be great so it has the same functionality as the Bubble multiuploader, but with 40 additional features :slight_smile:

Best.

Hello @yusaney1
I have a problem with uploader: cannot to upload anything… (updated: when you “Allow Image Crop” option is switched off)
In console I have following error:
“Unhandled Promise Rejection: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘crop.flip’)”
file: https://unpkg.com/filepond-plugin-image-transform@3.0.0/dist/filepond-plugin-image-transform.js

one more: uploading never finish on Bubble AWS

PM sent.

done :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue, the uploads never finish. We are using Bubble AWS, Any ETA on a fix?