Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

NoCoders: A Tokenized No-Code Community

Hello Fellow Bubblers,

I recently built NoCoders.io – a community platform for founders building products without code.

I am tokenizing ownership of the network as a digital asset on the Stellar blockchain, with the aim of creating a decentralized, autonomous community, built on Bubble.

Tokenization of a social network is a better way to align incentives of the participants who contribute value to the network. The objective is use a token to reward early users & developers with ownership of the platform they help build.

While the product is in its infancy, ultimately, users will be able to earn tokens via the following methods:

• Create a verified account
  • Contribute content
  • Publish templates
  • Invite Friends
  • Publish courses
  • Contributing work (plugins & code)

Coin bounties also allow developers to contribute new features & code in exchange for tokens.

Revenue will be generated by charging $20/mo for premium membership, which provides subscribers with benefits from partners, such as Bubble, and discounts/free templates.

Why?

Tokenization creates a medium to align incentives, facilitate governance, attract users, and fund development. It provides a way to hack the network effect required to achieve mass adoption, through a medium that allows token holders to dictate the direction of the platform.

Imagine if the Product Hunt community owned Product Hunt itself, and could decide which new features to build. That is the rough equivalent of what we’re building on NoCoders.io

I welcome you to join the community. The first 200 users will receive 50,000 tokens.

As always, I’d love to hear your feedback. Thanks!

Asset Code: NOC
Asset Issuer: GALYCZVTTKXQO5JAYGVFLCGQCD3YPGI7XKGWQQUHE5ZULXWHJPNBN6FZ
Token Supply: 100,000,000

Users will be rewarded tokens as follows:

Users NOC Total
200 50,000 10,000,000
1,000 10,000 10,000,000
10,000 1,000 10,000,000
100,000 100 10,000,000

Code Bounties

Stellar Wallet Integration – 500,000

6 Likes

Looks really good @csblack! I didn’t realize you were Hackr. :slight_smile: Love those templates.

1 Like

Awesome idea! :+1:

1 Like