NuCode - a no code product discovery & community app

hey everyone!

I’ve been building NuCode.co over the last 1-2 weeks - a no code product discover & community app.

Couple features so far:

:zap:I’ve curated over 200+ no code products (searchable). Each product gets its own feature page where makers can show off the tools that it is made with.
:fire:Over 60+ no code tools (searchable)
:writing_hand:Built & started a small forum-style section to the site. Adding more posts soon from other makers, and I’m hoping to get more good questions about building without code.

I just launched on Twitter earlier today to a great response and will do the typical ProductHunt launch soon as well as others, but would love feedback from the Bubble community as this is fully built in Bubble.

Feel free to sign up and I’m going to send out the first update later this week!

And if you have a no code product you’d like to submit feel free to search NuCode.co/products to make sure I haven’t already added it, and if not you can submit on NuCode.co/submit

Cheers!

12 Likes

Great resource! :+1: (I’m intrigued by Coda. Will be checking it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks cool, nice work :+1:

1 Like

Very interesting, I like it, great job. I love the overall feel of the site. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all!

1 Like

I can’t edit my product after adding.

Hey there! Yeah I’m still working on the whole “claim/edit products” flow. :pray: Did you submit PMA this morning? I just removed one of them! let me know if you need me to edit it for you for now.

1 Like

Hey ya’ll!

Added some new features & hit some fun milestones:

:pencil2: If you’re the maker of a product, you can edit the product now by clicking the title on the product page (has a pencil in the text if you’re the maker now)
:fire:Hit 190 no code products
:fire:Hit 50 community members
:fire:Hit 110+ no code tools featured!

Again, I’d love any feedback!

2 Likes

I often see on websites made with bubble that the page is very long and empty. How to fix it?
P.S. I’m a web developer and new to bubble)

You can make your pages any length you want really, just depends on if you’re collapsing the groups in Bubble if you’re hiding them.

As you can see I definitely need to collapse some groups that are currently not visible to non-admin users :wink:

maybe auto height? manual control page height it’s trouble… :frowning:

Unfortunately without a plugin Bubble doesn’t allow auto-height like other no code tools (Webflow).

Looks great :tada:

Noticed some security issues you might want to address - sent in direct message so you can quickly clean it up without incident :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!!

Nice creation! I’ve already started using the website to find some no code platforms! Definitely a website I’ll use more often.

Thank you!! Glad to hear it :slight_smile: let me know if you need any help!

1 Like